Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Jan 2, 2013 09:05
GUESTSUSSI i wanna find wiper for floor .which the place for import
Jan 8, 2013 02:26
GUEST46106 Dear Sir/Madam

I have the same question as GUEST75229 asked. Is there any wholesale market in Shenzhen, where sells scrap book papers, paper craft supplies, patterned papers?

Thank you very much.
Feb 3, 2013 13:13
GUESTICE Hi There,

I am going to be in Shenzhen in April looking to purchase high quality Sunglasses and optical frames.
Can someone help. where is a good place to go. i preferred branded products.
Thanks
Feb 22, 2013 16:07
  • GIONVIA
For DIY crafting supplies ,not quite sure about shenzhen but you can check out guangzhou onelink market . Lots of DIY items there such as DIY clock ,watches , digital painting.etc.
Feb 28, 2013 07:55
GUEST14416 Hi there,

This is Denise from Singapore. I've been to guang zhou a few times and have gotten international brand lingere stocklots from suppliers in guang da shi chang. My monthly quantity is around 5000-6000 pieces a month and i am interested in visiting factories directly to buy directly by the kilo. Could you kindly offer some suggestions as to where may these factories be located? I mainly stock brands like calvin klein, maidenform, dkny, natori and rene rafe. However im open to other good quality international brands. I'm willing to hire a guide to bring us to these factories, I'm fluent in chinese so i dont necessarily need someone who speaks english. it would be great if u could offer any advise :) thanks!
Mar 8, 2013 21:55
GUEST90251 Hi
I want to find cheap and quality micro sd card for business. Could anyone assist me on this
Mar 27, 2013 09:54
GUESTIHSAN Hello
Will any of you will give me the details where I can Search the PU coated stretch fabric for the garments either in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Yiwu on regular basis for my garments producing unit.
Mar 28, 2013 10:55
GUEST70112 please till me the add of furniture market where i can export to my country like cloth hanger,tea table,tv stand,shoe rack
Mar 30, 2013 23:40
  • GIONVIA
For cheap and quality micro sd card , check out huaqiangbei electronics wholesale markets in shenzhen and nanfang building in guangzhou respectively. Most of the shops in the market are just wholesalers and if you buy in big volume ,grasp some electronics magzines and check out the factories listed ,u may get better price and qualilty. Sounds interesting right but it works !
Mar 30, 2013 23:42
  • GIONVIA
For PU coated stretch fabric , u may check out zhongda fabrics and textiles and dongguan humen fabrics and textiles wholesale markets respectively. Not quite sure you can get it there or not but definitely worth your exploration as you are in garment business here.Cheers.
Page 20 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code