Menu
Hello, my member friends at TCG !!
Feb 4, 2007 19:02
  • ROGERINCA
Hello, my TCG friends !!

I am sorry that I had to be away from the Forum for the past eight months (longer than first planned or ever thought) due to an unexpected ‘involved’ assignment at my work, which included extended travel. Unfortunately, I could not find sufficient time during the 24 hour day, to interact effectively here, meet my work commitments, as well as family/personal responsibilities. So much for any thought I may have had of early retirement !!

I will try and spend more time here again, now that my specialized work assignment is rapidly drawing down. Also, I will try and catch up on some threads/posts of common interest in the past few months and add my ‘two cents worth‘.

I have very much missed the interaction here at TCG; as well as the unique personalities and perspectives of the ‘regular members‘. My love, respect, and passion for China is as large as it ever was before and now most likely, even more so.

In this regard, I returned home last week (my first vacation all year) after another wonderful visit to Guangzhou and the surrounding Guangdong region. Moreover, I also learned a new word while on this trip ....Lao Po 老婆 !! LOL :)

I wish all of my TCG Member friends who are in China and throughout Asia, as well as my hard working and dedicated friends on the Admin’ Staff here at TCG, a very happy and healthy, New Year Holiday Season !!! I have missed you all !!
Feb 5, 2007 00:25
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Roger,
Warmly welcome you back! Miss you too!
We are looking forward to hearing your interesting stories in the past months! You may have much more about China to share with us!
Expecting......
^_^
Siva
Feb 5, 2007 00:36
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hello Roger,
Happy to see your active at TCG again!
I've seen your photos in Guangzhou and guess you are having a good time there!
Happy New Year!
Christine : )
Feb 5, 2007 02:55
  • EVENING
hi rogerica,
i am quite a new member, but i've already found this is an interesting and informative forum! i love it!
seems you have been in this community for a long time and have a lot of friends here! Great!
welcome you back......
:)
evening
Feb 5, 2007 03:03
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Roger,
Good to see you back. I just noticed yesterday that you seemed to have been very quite overthe past few months. Has it been that long?????????
Feb 5, 2007 13:00
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, it has been that long, as I last posted/visited this site in mid-June 2006.
Thank you for your comments !! I appreciate the fact that you do so much and work so hard to make this forum much richer and brighter !! TCG is very fortunate to have so many, like you, in its base membership, who really do care for, love, and respect China so very much !!

Best wishes !!
Feb 5, 2007 13:07
  • ROGERINCA
Thank you 'evening' for your sweet comments !! I hope you are able to contribute and interact here for a long time to come !!! You will have many friends here, I am sure !!
BTW, I like your 'Apple' !!! LOL :)
Feb 5, 2007 19:02
  • MAY001
Hi Roger,
Welcome Back!! Long Time No See. I saw your posts and photos and I'm sure you have had a great time in China, right?
May
Feb 5, 2007 20:37
  • CHYNAGYRL
Hi Roger! oooh... someone was telling me that Cantonese people eat human placenta (maybe for medicinal reasons?) is this true? i was wondering if my friend was exaggerating. What's the most interesting food you've had in Guangdong?
Feb 5, 2007 21:28
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Roger,

Welcome backing~~~~~~

Miss you!!!I really miss you~~~~~~You know,we have much fun in here!!!

Glad to hear from you again~~~~~

Cali
Feb 5, 2007 22:29
GUEST16954 Dear May, thank you for your comments !! Yes, I did have a wonderful time; but then again, it is always so easy for to have a wonderful time in a nation as wonderful/beautiful as China !!

BTW, I like you new photo !! You are just as beautiful as ever !! LOL :)
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hello, my member friends at TCG !!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code