Menu
New forum is opening to you!
Feb 11, 2007 00:21
  • LEMONCACTUS
Great to see the changes that have been made. Well done TCG and I look forward to exploring and finding my way around :)
Feb 11, 2007 06:27
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Thanks for your suggestion Griz!We'll conllect all your ideas and solve them one by one.

For more opinions, you can post in the Talk to Us forum.
Mar 15, 2007 21:35
very nice site community.travelchinaguide.com
Mar 19, 2007 17:02
  • WINDENERGY
Hey Community,
Looks like the forum is open to interests that include topics not related to China at all. I log onto TCG.COM to get information about places and topics related to living in China. It would be nice if we could keep topics like U.S.involvement in Afghanistan and How to suit a knight out of the forum.

Then again, we live in a free world and the internet is a great tool for expanding personal insights and memorabilia. Where can I find more about uploading videos and music into the forum? I haven't been able to locate the "talk to us" link.
Mar 19, 2007 21:43
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Thanks for your advice Windenergy! We will take it into consideration!

To upload your video, please refer to our Community Help.

'Talk to Us' board is just in the list under the Misc board! Try again please!

Thanks agin!

Siva : )
Mar 30, 2007 22:15
  • TIFOSAY
Hi Everybody,
How are you all doing? It's been a while since I last visited this website and during that time I had the opportunity to visit Zhuhai even though no one replied to my request for information.
Anyway, it was an experience to visit China (Zhuhai only) during the Spring Festival. The Spring festival was really a time for the Chinese to travel and return to their hometowns and also for a vacation. I've never seen so many people queueing at the Immigration/Customs check-point at Zhuhai and when I tried to cross over to Macau at my third attempt(the first two attempts were aborted because there were just too many people). It was incredible !! and a sight to behold. Even then I had to wait for 2 l - o - n - g hours just to clear the Chinese side of the Immigration/Customs counters while it was a much shorter wait at the Macau Immigration/Customs counters.
Besides the massive human jams, hotels also joined in the festivities by increasing the room rates by as much as 100%. We were fortunate to shop for hotels and managed to get one at a reasonable rate. It was a two-star hotel, Jiaotong Hotel(Mansion). This hotel easily qualifies for a 3-star rating if it had a restaurant within its premises. We were very satisfied with the cleanliness and service provided and would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends.
I would like to visit other major cities in China, usually by free and easy way, and would be happy if fellow travellers can assist by providing me with information- especially after Zhuhai, what city next to visit for about a week.?
So far I've travelled superficially to Guangzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo and Hangzhou.
Thank you and with warmest regards,
Tien from Singapore.
Mar 31, 2007 01:01
  • LIONPOWER
Welcome
Apr 1, 2007 01:31
  • MEGHOO
Hello

This is my favourite website. One can learn a lot from this site. Keep up the good work.
Apr 1, 2007 21:52
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,
Thanks for your interest and praise! We wil keep on making all efforts to serve our members!
Hope you enjoy yourselves every time you come here!
Truly
Siva : )
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New forum is opening to you!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code