Menu
what's the most difficult part of learning Chinese?
Mar 14, 2007 04:23
  • MARCOPOLO
characters -_-!!
Mar 21, 2007 07:19
  • FLYFISH
HI, JABAROOTOO:
I can help you to improve you listening and speaking ability of chinese. Here recommend a software for you , go to this website and download a demo:www.chinesetutor.cn. it include Pinyin study, classified words study, classified sentences study , Chinese characters study and also have translate function and dictionary function. It have audio function is very easy for foreigners to learn Chinese. you can contact me at skype:anna.zhai or msn: hotmail.com|nazhai. I can give you some help of your learning Best Regards
Jan 20, 2009 09:55
GUESTJOULES AT THE END, ONCE YOU THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT A LANGUAGE, YOU NOTICE (AND IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING) THAT WHEN YOU'RE LISTENING TO CONVERSATION AMONG NATIVE SPEAKERS OR A MOVIE WITHOUT CAPTIONS YOU FIND OUT YOU UNDERSTAND BARELY A 40% DUE TO THE SPEED AND MUMBLING WAY THEY SPEAK
Mar 16, 2009 14:29
GUEST14419 At first I had no drive or passion to learn Mandarin, but after seeing the economic distress here in the U.S, I decided that learning to speak Chinese verses any of the romantic languages would open doors for opportunity and advancement since many of us skilled workers will be discarded because of our lack in this important and soon to be global tongue. As it is almost as difficult as English, at least with the speaking aspect, I am going to invest in Rossetta Stone. By far the best software I have used. I learned latin very quickly and accurately before I decided it wasn't for me. I highly recommend it.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what's the most difficult part of learning Chinese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code