Menu
Comparison: house price in China &US
Jun 28, 2007 03:50
  • JHOVER33
Fyi ALL of you.

Shanghai and Beijing are over priced.

The interior part of china will grow but in the long run..its about your house...how big is your house..how nice is your house. Is there problems with your house?

Keep track of yourselves before you start too look too far.

Just buy a house in a cheap location and wait for the prices to rise.

Its simple.

To maximize your earnings..research where the investments are going before they get there...

Its not a hard concept.

As for house prices...coastal areas tend to give you the biggest bang for your buck ..because its pretty..just like the house you should buy.

Inland, it will come down to the shape of the region..Who invested in the region, what stable families are living there..how much the families are willing to invest in their locations/homes etc.

Its about the long term and investing in the short term ecomomincally growing regions.

As for prices, theyll be just the way the US is and the rest of the world. It will all depend on region for your overall finanicial and pretigue, if you need some.

If anyone can inform me of 4 cities that are of a secret along the River Delta region that is still Cheap let me know.

Im moving to Changshu on August 2nd and I think I may be the only foreigner there.

Its my first time out of the country and Im psyched.

-Justin
Jun 13, 2008 05:26
GUESTMANIKANTH can anyone please tell me what is average house price in India for the years 2001, 2001,2003.?
Sep 16, 2008 18:20
GUEST60163 hopefully they will put in population controls, the world population is growing far to rapidly for there to be room/supplies
Jul 7, 2010 00:46
GUESTALIX I'm Chinese, a common office guy. I'm just graduated last year. I'm now working hard for feeding myself, just for living. to buy a house?!... never thought about that, at least in the coming 10years.
You guys never compare the house rate based on the incoming? can you imagine that according to my present salary I must work hard for 50 years for a 100㎡ house here with a property rights of 70 years?
Jun 18, 2011 19:34
GUEST63205 New York has different areas. Manhattan island is about 6000 us dollars for 1 square meter. The smallest units are 600 square meters at least in size. The very lowest price for a unit is 360,000 and very hard to find. In other parts of US like Florida the price can be as low as $300 per square meter. House for sale, 220 meter house, two levels 110 meters per level, safe neighborhood, and 500 meters from the Atlantic Ocean and beachfront, with a yard for $176,000 in Florida.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Comparison: house price in China &US
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code