Menu
Valentine's Day is coming next Wednesday!
Feb 7, 2007 19:31
  • HEIDI
Valentine's Day is coming, while I have no idea about how to spend the day this year. What kind of present to send to my boy friend? According to the western custom, girls should send chocolate to boys and boys send rose flowers to girls. Is there any special present we could send and how to spend your Valentine's Day this year?
Feb 7, 2007 19:40
  • ANTHEA
My suggestion would be a shaver, not that romantic but rather useful. LOL
Am I too pragmatic?
Feb 7, 2007 19:45
  • CONNY129
nothing special, just a ordinary day :P
Feb 7, 2007 19:59
  • JIMMYB
Hi Hidi,
I don't think "girls should send chocolate to boys and boys send rose flowers to girls" is a western tradition in Valentine's Day. I believe it is a Japanese custom?
Feb 7, 2007 20:31
  • MELODYCHOW
Hi, Heidi,

that day will be an ordinary day, cauz I've no BF... hmm...a free day, Haha...

Never care much about the presents. I think what makes you together is love, right? I suggest you go out with your BF and have a romantic amatory-dinner...

Different from anthea, am I romantic?? :) LOL
Feb 7, 2007 20:34
  • MENG
Hi,
I think the best way for celebrating this day is just stay with my BF, isn't it? There is no need for us to the do the same thing as the other lovers. Love is enough!
Feb 7, 2007 20:45
GUEST40193 Really? Oh, I have heard that "girls should send chocolate to boys and boys send rose flowers to girls" from my friends when I was in university. May be she is also heard from others. After all, what's the western traditions of Valenteen's Day?
Feb 7, 2007 20:57
  • HEIDI
Thank you all, Anthea's idear is really good and Melody's is romantic. I would like to combine the two. In fact, the day is a good chance for boys to say love to girls, hoping all the boys brave enough to say so.
Feb 7, 2007 21:25
  • CALIFORNIA
BTW,I really want to get a new shave,haha:-)

But for some boys,they like scarf~~~~~~
Feb 7, 2007 21:34
  • HEIDI
May be a scarf plaited by the myself ? Ha, in my university, many gilrs have do so. Really a good idea. but time is not permited. May be next year.
Feb 8, 2007 00:30
  • ROGERINCA
Being the romantic man that I am.......LOL

I think a couple should save the money for flowers and just go out for a very nice supper, in a very warm and cozy restaurant, with some nice soft music, maybe the piano, and a nice bottle of red wine. Then the boy should tell the girl how much he cares about her and how important she is to his life and that he is so happy to know her.

Then they should go to the park and take a slow walk hand in hand. Then I think the boy should stop, put his arms around her, and look deeply into her eyes and tell her that he loves her and needs her so very much. Then he should kiss her softly and hold her so close....that's what I would do if I were in China with my Hongxia, on Valentines Day !!! :)
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Valentine's Day is coming next Wednesday!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code