Menu
About Korean TV plays
Feb 9, 2007 02:18
  • MENG
Hi collins,
It is really hard for me to say which part of this TV series is my favorite. The clue of this series is the friendship between these six guys. And, everyday there will be some different things sometimes funny and sometimes impressive happened to them. This TV series is populor in US some years ago.

PS: it was recommended by my English teacher for improving my audition. At the same time, I have learned some American slangs from it^_^
Feb 12, 2007 00:29
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Grace,I think "Palace,Princes Hours" is really a good one,though I didn't finish it:-(

BTW,have ever seen another Korean TV shows???
Feb 28, 2007 19:43
  • MAY001
I'm watching Full House recently and it's really quite good. In fact, comedy is better for me.
Mar 4, 2007 20:06
  • ELLEN77
I have seen some Korean series and films and I think most of the love stories are often created from one mold-Cinderella-like stories. They are too fairy and far beyong the life in my eyes.
But I still like 'My Little Bride' and deeped moved by Stair Way to Heaven when I watch it.
Mar 4, 2007 20:42
  • GURTY
I like watching Korean TV Series. The heroine is always kind-hearted, and bears too much misery at first, but finally will be loved by a responsible, handsome and wealthy man. So encouraging.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: About Korean TV plays
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code