Menu
Attention Please!
Feb 8, 2007 02:36
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

Recently we have received a member's complaint about email money scam in our community! He was offered 5.5 million dollars by Salina02! We have already shielded this evil username! However,maybe Salina02 has sent the same message about money investment to many of you! Even she will continue to play the same intrigue with another name! Please do be cautious if you receive such kind of message!

As TCG can not guarantee the veracity of all the information on our site, you should watch out all scams by yourselves! Anytime you find such scams, please do let us know! We will try our best to probe into the matter and deal with it!

Thanks all!

TCG moderators
Feb 8, 2007 03:34
  • JABAROOTOO
For the interest of all members

THESE SCAMS ARRIVE REGULARLY in lots of our mailboxes. The only thing to do is ignore them, anything offering that kind of money is sure to be a scam. IT'S ALSO A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS or that fo a THIRD PARTY to people you no not personally know. Once you have communicated with someone for a little while and feel they are genuine then you may give out this personal information. Our message box is a relatively safe place to find out who is genuine and if folk are not prepared to write using this medium then they are probably not worth your time either.
Feb 8, 2007 03:36
  • JABAROOTOO
MORE Mailbox spamming

Moderators may like to have a look at Member called SONIE from HK offering EXCLUSIVE and I dare say expensive massage. As if we are going to go all the way to Hongkong for a massage when we can get perfectly good ones right here.

Anyone else hear from this one?????????
Feb 15, 2007 09:28
  • JABAROOTOO
IT'S A GOOD IDEA NOT TO GIVE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS OR THOSE OF A THIRD PARTY to people you do not personally know. OTHERWISE YOU MAY UNWITTINGLY
Feb 15, 2007 09:31
  • JABAROOTOO
ATTRACT SPAM.

Sorry I didn't get that finished. Touchy key pads.
Feb 15, 2007 19:31
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Jabarootoo,
Millions thanks for your advice for all other members! We have been noticing the member you mentioned! We will do prompt management once we find such spams!
Siva ^_^
Mar 2, 2007 08:16
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Siva,

You may like to have a look at this guests posting. No place for that kind of thing on our forum.

guest19684
Mar 3, 2007 04:11
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Siva,
Here is another nuisance member posting to our guestbooks. ABI000

By the way, I am not longer recieving notice of postings in my guestbook. I just noticed because I had a quick look at something else.

Back to the photos. In the member profile area the photo is the original shape and size, rectangular
but here in the forum the shape is square forcing the photo to appear squat. No point in reloading it.

Can I suggest making the shape here in the forum area the same rectangular dimensions on a smaller scale than the pofile area and this would solve the matter!!!!!!

Female vanity LOL
Mar 4, 2007 07:31
  • JABAROOTOO
Me again Siva,
Another annoying new member KOOSHOW advertising shoes on unrelated threads and sending private messages. Take a look at them.

Thanks
Mar 4, 2007 07:47
  • JABAROOTOO
guest12313

Here's another odd post!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2007 04:43
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Jarbarootoo,
We have long been disturbed by these odd posts! We are now discussing how to deal with this problem effiiciently! Don't worry! And thank you very much for attention!
Siva: )
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Attention Please!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code