Menu
Do you know? Terra Cotta warriors and horses were made in different places.
Feb 8, 2007 21:27
  • HEIDI
Recently, Chinese researchers found that warriors and horses in Museum of Qin Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses were made in different places in Xian after analyzing the pollen on warriors and horses.

According to their research, materials of terra horses are got from the place near the museum and those of warriors are from a relatively farther place. However, the definitely places have not been designated. As each horse weighs 200 kg compared to the terra warrior that is 150 kg, the terror horses are not easy to be transported adding its fragile legs. This may be the reason why terror horses were made in a farther place to the museum than that of the warriors.

I have thought the terror horses and warriors were made in the same place. Oh, I am wrong. What's your thought before knowing the result of the research?
Feb 8, 2007 21:54
  • SENORITA
HoHo, I thought they were and are right there! :) I have no idea that they were made in one place and moved to another ! Intereting! Thank you Heidi :)
Feb 9, 2007 01:02
  • CALIFORNIA
I thought they were made in different places:-)
Feb 9, 2007 01:18
  • ROGERINCA
Ahhhh, the history of China is always so wonderful to talk of and to understand !!! :)
Post a Reply to: Do you know? Terra Cotta warriors and horses were made in different places.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code