Menu
How to find a chinese student for working?
Feb 11, 2007 07:39
  • SHAOLINMONK
Hi,

we are looking for a chinese student, who can help us doing some internet work. He should speak english, should have basic internet knowledge and should have fast internet connection.

Can you help me sending me some links or universities adresses, where I can ask for students help?

Thanks
Matthias
Feb 11, 2007 08:49
  • APAULT
You don't say whether you are in China or another country, noe whether you want to meet with the student and work together. I think you will get better replies if you provide more information. Are you offering a fee?
Feb 11, 2007 22:18
Search on google! You can find the website of most universities there!
Feb 12, 2007 06:56
  • CALIFORNIA
Can you tell more details???
Feb 12, 2007 12:06
  • SHAOLINMONK
Hi,

excuse me, I will try to give some more details.

I now stay in germany and created a website about china. Now I'm looking for a chinese student (he knows his country and way of life) who can help me doing some internet work. I don't want to meet this student, but I hope he can help me.

I tried to find some universities at google.com, but many universities websites are unavailble for foreigners (they had some problems last months) or websites are only in chinese.

So I want you to ask, is there a community, english speaking university or another place in the internet, where I can ask for some help?

Thanks
Matthias
Feb 12, 2007 21:12
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Matthias(Shaolinmonk),

It sounds you have deep interests in China.Is it a lot of work to do???I have some free time,maybe I can help you if you like.

BTW,I am not a student:-(
Feb 21, 2007 20:34
  • YUHAOROMAN
hi shaolinmonk

My name is steven chow, I am the founder of www.chinawhy.net, where you can put any business or legal related questions about china.

I think I can give you some clues or at least I can refer some students to you.

please reach me by yahoo.com|yuhaoroman
Feb 28, 2007 17:40
  • HITURA
Same here. If there is an English speaking community for IT professionals from China, please share.
Post a Reply to: How to find a chinese student for working?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code