Menu
DIY: Chinese Food --- Fish-flavored Eggplant
Feb 11, 2007 22:12
  • GURTY
Fish-flavored eggplant is a delicous course of Sichuan Cuisne, one of the most famous four major cuisines in China. In fact, how to make the eggplant with fish flavor without fish? Aha, let's have a try.

Ingredient: Eggplant(500 grams), Chinese Onion(15 grams, cut into powder), ginger (20 grams,cut into powder), gralic(20 grams,cut into powder), salt, sugar, broad bean sauce(two spoons), soy sause, venegar,
starch
Step1: Cut the eggplant into rhombic shape; marinate it into pure water for a few minutes. Put some oil into the the hollowware; Fry the marinated eggplant like frying a potatochip
Feb 11, 2007 23:50
  • GURTY
Sorry: Some spelling mistake is made in the last paragraphs, Gralic-garlic, vegegar-vinegar.
Step 2: Clean the hollowware and put three spoons of oil into it. When the oil is hot, put the Chinese onion, ginger, garlic and broad bean sauce and stir-fry for seconds, then put the eggplant, soy sauce and stir-fry. Add one bowl of water and boil firstly with big fire to seethe and then use light fire. Add some vinegar and sugar.

Step three: Mix the starch with water, making it like thin porridge. Add the thin porridge equally onto the hollowware. Few minutes later, a delicious dish is ready.

Note: remember the starch porridge should be properly thin and not to put too much of it.
Feb 14, 2007 19:16
  • JIMMYB
I'm sure it will be very deliciious. I'll have a try!
Feb 14, 2007 19:22
  • CALIFORNIA
No pic???
Feb 14, 2007 20:33
  • GURTY
I am sorry that I don't have any pictures now to make the process more clear. If possible, I will add the pictures afterwards.
Post a Reply to: DIY: Chinese Food --- Fish-flavored Eggplant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code