Menu
Moderators on the job !!!!
Feb 13, 2007 01:54
  • ROGERINCA
One change that is really great and I am very happy to see, is that the advertisers, are placed in a separate section, so you don’t have to be subjected to them, unless you really are seeking something is a particular regard !! Also, I am glad to see the Moderators have been giving a fast ‘boot’ to those who continue to try and pollute the other forum threads with their sometimes camouflaged advertisements !!!

In this same manner, I noticed the Moderators recently pulled some photos that had no relevance to China and were of a personal nature and an attempt to promote another region of the Earth !! LOL

Great job, Siva and Christine !!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Feb 13, 2007 02:28
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Roger,

Thanks for your praise!

It's our duty to make a good forum enviroment for all our members! Ads have long been a boring matter complainted by many members! The irrelevant photos are also nonsense for our members! So we delete them once we find them! We really appreciate if you can also report to us such nonsense posts or photos!

We will try our best to serve our members better and better!

Thanks again!

Siva :)
Feb 13, 2007 02:37
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Roger,

Thanks a lot for your taking care and concerning about this community at all time!

Yes, what Siva has said is just what I want to say. We are responsible for the harmony and order of the commuity! We will exert ourselves to solve problems as soon as possible!

Appreicate your support!

^-^
Christine

Post a Reply to: Moderators on the job !!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code