Menu
Travel Itinerary
Feb 14, 2007 09:50
  • SIUNEREBE
Hi everybody
Need your help. I am planning to travel next week, wanna go nanjing, suzhou, hangzhou and if I have time huangshan, then come back to Beijing.
Questions: where should I go first? Any recommendation for the itinerary? what about accomodation? Do you think it will be difficult to find train tickets around the 18th?
Last question what do you know about taishan in shandong province? Is it worth?
thanks
Feb 14, 2007 18:56
  • JIMMYB
You can choose Beijing-Huangshan-Nanjing-Suzhou-Hangzhou-Beijing by trains. All of the places are good destinations, but Spring Festival is coming at Feb.18 th. So you'd better book the accommodation and tickets in advance. Taishan is a great mountain full of Chinese culture. But whether you like it or not it's depends on you. You can read some travel reviews beforehand.
Wish you a good trip!
Feb 14, 2007 19:16
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,I agree with Jimmy,and it's a little difficult to buy tickets during that time(for some places),but I think it's ok!

Have a nice trip:-)
Feb 14, 2007 23:57
  • JABAROOTOO
Couldn't pick a worse time to travel to most destinations. Head to Nanjing and base yourself there. Plenty to see and do around there for a week but expect to pay high prices in places like Suzhou and Huangshan for accommodation if you can find any. You can always give it a go but don;t be surprised if you have a little difficulty in the most popular places. Good luck getting train tickets. Plane is of course full price now too.

If not head for Shandong Province. There is plenty of great stuff to see on the peninsular but Taishan will most likely be busy too but you could make it a day trip.
Feb 15, 2007 19:01
  • CALIFORNIA
Taishan is worth to visit,but too tired to climb it!!!!!
Post a Reply to: Travel Itinerary
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code