Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Feb 2, 2012 02:16
  • DUDU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11397

I need to source a factory to produce a clothing line to import to Australia however, i need a factory that will produce about 50pcs of each item. Can you assist, also need help with the shipment etc.

I know small scale factories around Guangzhou who'll accpet to produce 50pcs of each item. Shipment is not a problem.
live.cn|maple020
Feb 2, 2012 10:57
GUEST25174 Hello,
I am looking for online fashionable clothing wholesaler, with brands like YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, VIVI, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY and other Taiwanese, Korean, Hong Kong and Japan brand...

Please email me at mail.ru|antinoy
Thank you.
Feb 8, 2012 13:49
GUESTPREVESH Hi i am looking for fashion clothing in shenzhen for ladies
Feb 10, 2012 05:54
GUEST20943 Hi. I'm looking for high-quality counterfeit apparel and accessories (including shoes and bags) in both Shenzhen and Guangzhou areas. Can you please the info to gmail.com|covette.valerie

Thanks
Feb 16, 2012 09:00
  • GIONVIA
For mirror image replica items such as shoes and bags , shenzhen is not the right place .Luohu mall is for tourist coming from hk not for business and actually the stuff there come from guangzhou wholesale markets .U will have to come to guangzhou . Just go to baiyun international leather building and you will find mirror image replica bags and shoes such as LV , CHANNEL , Gucci .etc.
Feb 16, 2012 09:02
  • GIONVIA
For japan and korea style clothes , go to hongmian international and Huimei international which are both located in downtown guangzhou , nearby train station . Cheers .
Feb 24, 2012 10:16
GUESTJOAN Hi, I'm looking for apparel wholesalers from any asian countries for my online boutique. It would be better if i can design my clothing as well instead of just getting ready-made clothes. I will be going to HongKong and ShenZhen around march2012. Hope to get some information before heading down to hunt for suppliers. If you know, please email with the info thank you. gmail.com|deandawnxo
Mar 4, 2012 03:54
GUEST00180 Hello, I read your post on travelchinaguide.com. I will be going to Guangzhou for the first time at the end of march looking for kids high quality clothing. Can you give me some tips on where to go, agent, hotel please. I am from south Africa and starting a small clothing shop. Thank you. gmail.com|Nasiemav
Mar 6, 2012 06:14
GUEST10122 Hello,

Is there any web pages of factories for replica shoes for Louboutin, Lorenzi and such other brands?

Regards
Mar 6, 2012 20:27
GUEST67232 Hi there,

Looking for suppliers of high quality Korean/Japanese style street wear for my already established online store.

please email me at gmail.com|littlevoiceclothing

Page 100 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code