Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
May 4, 2013 13:30
GUEST20333 Hi there,

I am searching for wholeseller who can provide me with inspired clothing like H&M, ASOS, Topshop and Zara. Email me gmail.com|nynee79 if you can provide me with a low price. Thank you.
May 7, 2013 02:58
GUESTGUEST3939 Hi, i'm from Indonesia and im looking for the fashion clothing wholesale like brand Sole mio, misty, coco kelen, Yoco, Viviicam, Eca, Candy Shop, Joyce Shop, M2M, LY,Tos and some more Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong brand.
please email me at : yahoo.com|star_pinx7
thank you...
May 12, 2013 07:01
GUEST25122 Looking for wholesale Zara, asos.... Please kindly contact me
gmail.com|Elainelimbeauty
May 12, 2013 23:06
GUEST87102 Hello, I am looking for suppliers for inspired apparels like Zara, H&M, ASOS brands and authentic Korean clothing at reasonable prices, for my online store. Please email me at gmail.com|tina.mhd. Thanks.
May 16, 2013 15:36
GUEST58103 May I have ur cellphone numb plz ,,,I' m mrs kho ,,,tq
May 21, 2013 10:50
GUEST17225 Looking for wholesaler which does oem. Need catalogue and price :) looking at long term biz.

Pls email hotmail.com|obstruct91
May 22, 2013 00:29
  • KEKEFASHION
Hi
We are please to know that you are interest in good quality women fashion clothes. Our company is a chinese supplier to wholesale and dropship celebrity style clothing, Japanese and Korean fashion apparel, sexy club wear and underwears. Here is our website http://www.kekefashion.com
The mimum is 5pcs can mix styles.
Terms of payment we carry paypal, western union, money gram and bank transfer.
If you have any question pls email us kekefashion.com|admin

Yours sincerely
Carrie
http://www.kekefashion.com
Email: kekefashion.com|admin
Jun 1, 2013 02:27
I'm freelance Chinese female sourcing agent/ wholesale market guide/ buying agent/China business assistant for overseas people or companies who travel to China or those who don't travel to China but just want someone in China to take care of their China business! I'm familiar with Shenzhen fashion wholesale markets and have lots of contacts of factories for fashion, jewellry, handbags, shoes. I can take you to the wholesale market or factories to buy or if you don't come to China, I can buy from the market for you and ship to you!
I hope to develop win-win business relationship with you!

Please feel free to contact me at any time: hotmail.com|angelinachina86
Mobile: (+86) one five eight eight nine four three zero six nine seven.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Sincerely,
Angelina

Jun 4, 2013 03:03
GUEST53226 I am looking for clothing:
1. Manufacturers that can produce prototype (from pictures) and low volume mass production
2. Wholesalers of good quality H&M, Zara, Topshop, ASOS etc inspired clothing, bags and accessories.

If you are located at Shenzhen, i can visit your office when i go to ShenZhen in 2 mths time.

Please contact me via email at yahoo.com|laineylash.
Jun 9, 2013 12:45
GUEST24981 Hello,

I'm in planning to open my online boutique soon in Malaysia so I'm seriously looking for TOPSHOP, ZARA, H&M and ASOS inspired clothing wholesaler. Please do not hesitate to mail me the product catalogue and also price quotations at yahoo.com|dazzlevenus

TQ and have a nice day.
Page 112 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code