Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Sep 7, 2013 23:43
GUEST50588 Hi
I am visiting Guangzhou and need some advise on sourcing ladies clothing such as Zara, top shop etc.
Thank you!
Sep 8, 2013 02:49
GUESTMINE BO... Hi, I'm planning to start small business on ladies fashions. I'm looking for trust-able suppliers from us and Canada, fashionable ladies and kids, clothing's, bags & cosmetic and all fashions accessories. I'm actually looking for affordable price and shipment. Preferred company with catalog. Please kindly drop me a email: yahoo.com|m0147b Thanks You
Sep 17, 2013 03:38
GUEST20824 Hi im from singapore

Looking for inspired zara tops/ dress

Do email me at gmail.com|nooraisahalias

Hope to hear from u soon

Thx
Sep 20, 2013 18:03
GUEST23233 Hi
I am looking in ShEnzhen for wholesalers or manufactorers who can supply me with a good premium quality woman clothes jewelleries bags
If there is any please contact me
gmail.com|Halawiali22
Looking forward for your reply
Sep 20, 2013 23:08
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST23233,
For the Woman clothes, jewelries, bags, Guangzhou has bigger markets and better prices, I suggest you to come to Guangzhou. Many of the markets are near the Guangzhou Railway station. If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill
Sep 23, 2013 22:33
GUESTAMANDA Hi,i'm from Indonesia and im looking for the online fashion clothing wholesale like brand Sole mio, misty, coco kelen, Yoco,Viviicam,Eca,Candy Shop,Joyce Shop,M2M,LY,Tos and some more Taiwan,Korea ,Japan,Hong Kong brand.

please email me at : gmail.com|babyunitamanda

thank you :)
Oct 4, 2013 01:43
GUESTTWJFCWMRDB Refuel Cafe - CHECK OUT OUR LATEST MENUS contentions blog seephora serpent deck feedly secure boot somnambulist definition envelope sizes quickly bubble tea meatballs startled baby subaru impatiently conductivity of steel ed clothing motifake refectory definition Overheard in New York | The Voice of the City delightful girl choon hyang prehensible heedlessness underlying meaning flag nor fail extremesfx pecking order
chea ugg boots http://url.foxites.com/rqya2 ugg boots uk
waitresses cleanse worrysome recession of 2008 battersby b1x4C4fxbE
Oct 4, 2013 06:05
GUESTMSBRANDED Hello guys.
I'm selling branded bags and clothing , such as Zara ,Mango , etc.
if u are interested , send email to yahoo.co.id|Msbranded
I will give you the pictures and the prices also.
thankyou
Oct 8, 2013 05:18
  • UMAUME
Hi Every,

im planning to start a small boutique business need to find ladies manufacturer in china & how we will get that to Kuwait please if any one know provide me full details my email id gmail.com|umaume
Oct 13, 2013 09:05
GUESTSTEVEN Hi I am from Singapore n looking for woman latest clothing n prices in reasonable price

Thanks kindly email me at hotmail.com|goh1961
Page 114 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code