Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Jan 27, 2010 21:19
GUEST21918 I am looking for the ONLINE FASHION CLOTHING WHOLESALE like brand LELE STYLE, YZF, RJ STORY, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, VIVICAM, ECA, CANDY, Dizzy Darling, JOYCE SHOP, M2M, REIKO and etc. Good quality and cheaper price.
Please email to me at gmail.com|ssukanthy
Thanks
Jan 28, 2010 07:34
GUEST82471 Hi,
I am looking for I'Miusa,PUFFY,Dizzy Darling,SHY SHY,SPICY HOLIC ,Sylvia and VIVICAM
Please contact me
hotmail.com|knuggii
Jan 29, 2010 13:03
GUEST14154 hello
my name is alba.. im from iran.. and i go to china to buy some fashion brands. i saw your massage here..you look like me searched for some fashion clothes...did you find it?
Jan 30, 2010 09:02
GUEST31161 hi.. i'm searching for the korean clothing supplier name azura..
could you help me to find it?

please email me at yahoo.com|veranica_susanto

i need your information ASAP.. thaks
Jan 31, 2010 20:01
  • EWELINE
Hi Bill,

I'm going Shenzhen for clothes wholesale, can you help to provide some info which place to go there for good prices. If you can provide the dealer name is better .. . .Thanks !
Jan 31, 2010 20:07
  • EWELINE
Hi all,
I'm looking for clothes wholesale in Shenzhen, can anyone recommend ? If u have the wholesale dealer name details is better. Pls let me know.
Feb 2, 2010 01:39
GUESTFELLY hi......
I am from indonesia, looking for online fashion clothing wholesale brands, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, 天母嚴選, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
Good quality and cheaper price.
please email to me at live.com|feliana
Feb 2, 2010 17:53
GUEST41192 hai, iam from indonesia and am looking for trusted supplier for Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Hong Kong fashion clothings. Brands range are Tokyo Fashion, Yoco, M2M, Little Piggy, ECA, YYL, LY, JJ, Sharara, LUI, Miusa, Tian-Mu, Yamanba, Vivicam, Loyer, Joyce,Candy shop, Melissa, Foxy 61 and others... and I AM LOOKING FOR taiwan,japan n korea bags and korea jewelry with models and many variant..i accept factory who offer the lower price..^^

PLease email me at yahoo.com|momu_ndut
your help is very much appreciated.... Thank you
Feb 3, 2010 00:47
GUEST78242 Hi, I'm from malaysia and i'm looking for reliable fashion wholesaler from Taiwan, Japanese, Korea, Hong Kong and China with cheap price.

Please email me at yahoo.com|anniesee79

Thanks
Feb 3, 2010 05:50
GUESTWYETH hi. i am wyeth from the philippines. i am currently looking for a manufacturer/distributor of korean and japanese fashion on a wholesale basis. kindly email me at gmail.com|wyethdeleon

thank you,

wyeth
Page 64 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code