Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Jun 16, 2010 11:42
GUEST60193 hi i am looking for wholsale market for ladies clothing , bags and accessories in ghonzou
Jun 18, 2010 22:31
GUEST84130 Hi,
My company is in the business of supplying women's fashions,specifically Japanese styles.
we can supply ladies blouses tshirts 、dress、bags and more ladies fashion clothing.
Minimum order: 10 pcs .
our website:www.appelestyles.net

If you are interested to be a dealer, kindly contact me at this address:hotmail.com|azshopingfashion

Thanks so much.
Jun 21, 2010 23:16
GUEST07241 im looking for wholesale prices for brand such as YOCO,LITTLE PIGGY,VIVICAM,ECA,CANDY SHOP,JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY, APPLE STARY.
Please contact me at hotmail.co.uk|sapphire1988
urgent! thank you
Jun 22, 2010 03:59
GUEST59242 Hi,

Could you provide me her website as well? please send to yahoo.com|gladys_hfang

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST73219

Hi, could you please give me her website? Please kindly send to yahoo.com|c1ro

Thank you
Jun 22, 2010 04:09
GUEST59242 I'm from Malaysia and looking for Korea, Japan style fashion wholeseller, prefer good quality product. please drop me your company website if you are the one - yahoo.com|gladys_hfang.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59242

Hi,

Could you provide me her website as well? please send to yahoo.com|gladys_hfang

Thank you.

Jun 22, 2010 10:36
GUEST28122 Help please, i am looking for the wholeseller of these brands; -MIUSA, ERK LELE STYLE, YZF, RJ STORY, M2M, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, SNZ, REIKO, CAT WORLD, WHAT’S, SWEET GIRL, MARLOCA , I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, 天母嚴選, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies,azura. as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN.

Please email to yahoo.com|kym_teh if anyone can help, thank you very much..
Jun 23, 2010 03:35
GUESTGHEST Hello! I am from Republic of Moldova also looking for online fashion clothing wholesale brands, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!

Please contact me at gmail.com|flpemd if you are able to help! You assistance is greatly appreciated!!
Jun 25, 2010 15:52
GUEST40611 hello Bill i am really looking for wholesale for african made fashionable dress and set already sew in guangzhou please contact me at yahoo.ca|aziza132 thanks
Jun 27, 2010 22:50
GUEST17577 Hi.. I'm looking for fashion clothing wholesales for : MIUSA, VIVICAM, YOCO, CATZWORLD, ETC..
and as well wholesales for korean fashion

Please email me at : yahoo.com|cav_fashion

Thanks
Jun 28, 2010 11:32
GUEST19820 Hello, I'm from Canada and I'm looking for wholesale supplier of YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, 天母嚴選, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies and also any other Korean and Japanese brand clothing.

I'm looking for a cheap price but good quality. Please contact me at yahoo.ca|ethel.jeah.

Thanks for your help!
Page 75 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code