Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Jan 13, 2011 10:17
GUESTAMAR MU... hello sir how r u i am looking for wholesale jeans, shirts, t-shirts, shoes & some accessories for men in good quantity
generally i buy from thailand please suggest me some of the addresses please
my e-mail id is gmail.com|mulaniamar i would waiting for ur reply
Jan 14, 2011 10:38
GUEST22973 Hello Carmela!
I´m mexican as well, I live part time in Spain and part time in China, I´m wholesaler for fashion accessories like scarves, jewerly, sun glasses, hats and bags.
My merchandise is very special, I choose it myself and the packing is really awsome.
If you are interested please contact me at gmail.com|formososo1 for further information, like prices and pictures.
As I can send you merchandise from Spain, customs may be really easier.
Expecting for your news, receive my best regards.
Jan 19, 2011 12:02
GUEST22756 Hello!
My name is Rafa, I,m from Spain and I,m looking for fashion wholesale for brands like DOKIBOKI, WONDERLAND,CATWORLD, YUMI,ORANGEBEAR,DIZZY DARLING.....
Please contact me at this e-mail hotmail.com|somoshanseligretel
THANK YOU
Jan 20, 2011 10:16
GUEST81123 Hello, my name is David, I am looking for a wholesale market in china for Denim (Jeans)for ladies. Can anyone suggest where I can find good quality Denim. please email me at yahoo.com|dawoodsham
Jan 23, 2011 13:50
GUEST56239 Hello, I am doing a online clothing business based in USA. I am going to fly to HK and China for sourcing new apparel. I would like to know where in Shenzhen and Guangzhou can find Korean and Japanese style ladies' clothing. Please email me at yahoo.com|k71491.

Thanks.
Jan 25, 2011 03:19
GUESTDEJMCZK... Hello there
Very first post, a little shy, but here goes!
I don't know if anybody saw the blog post on the Vogue blog magazine this week, wanting to know "exactly why do style insiders dress up so inadequately" It made me laugh simply because it's true, when you take a look at a number of the folks that work in the fashion industry, despite the reality that they are working within the industry of trendsetting, they dress up fairly badly....Something to add?
Jan 26, 2011 00:31
GUEST41155 hi.. i am from indonesia.
I looking for online fashion clothing wholesaler with brand quality and cheap too.
Beside,we also inted to go to shenzen, guang chou or hongkong to look for the clothing.
So pls, send us email the information in yahoo.com|chibie_chan.

thx before.
Jan 31, 2011 02:12
GUEST43237 I am from Merida Mexico and I'm looking for online fashion brands wholesale clothing, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Silvia, ECA, Candy Shop, Shop JOYCE, Fashion Cutie, Yoyogi, JJ , M2M, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko ladies, and any other TAIWAN, HONG KONG KOREA, JAPAN and fashion clothing brands and accessories!
please write to hotmail.com|ale_espadas
Jan 31, 2011 02:31
  • VIONAWENDY
I am from Malaysia looking for branded or good quality clothing, accessories, hats, toys, bags,as long as is for Kids from 0-12 years old. Anyone who can introduce me the supplier or place to get wholesale? Please write to me, hotmail.com|viona_ch1.
Feb 3, 2011 06:18
GUEST78211 Hi,

I 'm from Indonesia and I'm looking for online fashion clothing wholesaler, with brands like YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY and other Taiwanese, Korean, Hong Kong and Japan brand...

plz email yahoo.com|tiffany.tiep2 or yahoo.co.id|t_royalshop
Page 86 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code