Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Jul 28, 2011 11:02
  • ASHER123
Hi I have been to Guangzhou a few times but am planning to go to Bangkok in early September and have been trying to find info about shopping for wholesale goods in Thailand/Bangkok. I've come across a few websites of interest, but most just seem to be advertising for a few (paying suppliers) shops or manufacturers. I stumbled onto www.thailandwholesaleguide.com, which offers a book (first chapter available free) for sale, revealing loads of money saving tips, and practical information on the subject. It's written by a guy called Jon Allen who claims to have being doing this in Thailand, Nepal, India etc for 12 years. I downloaded the first chapter, and I was most impressed with it. This guy clearly has a lot of hands on experience and offered some really practical advice, in this first chapter, which I know is going to save me some money when I do get there. He reckons he can teach you a technique to buy enough goods to fit in your backpack/suitcase for resale to friends when you get home, and make enough money to pay for your airfares and holiday and still have some change.
I was wondering if anyone else had any information to offer and any other sites of interest ?
Thanks

Jul 29, 2011 08:02
GUEST84226 Hi,i'm from Indonesia and im looking for the online fashion clothing wholesale like brand Sole mio, misty, coco kelen, Yoco,Viviicam,Eca,Candy Shop,Joyce Shop,M2M,LY,Tos and some more Taiwan,Korea ,Japan,Hong Kong brand.

please email me at : hotmail.com|asripermatasari

thank you :)
Aug 8, 2011 08:15
GUEST25026 Hi I am looking for a Wedding Decoration Market adres in Goungzhou
Aug 11, 2011 22:01
GUEST82128 i'm ling from malaysia..im looking for fashion clothing at lower price(factory price) korean,japanese,hong kong brands such as yoco, i'miusa,dizzy darling, cynthia vivi, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies for my boutique..

pls email me at hotmail.com|lingchyin

Thanks
Aug 12, 2011 00:20
GUEST53143 Hello, I'm looking for european clothing in guangzhou.
Can I have the adress please.
Thank You
Aug 14, 2011 22:51
GUESTTHERESA... hello friends...

im from malaysia,i will go to Guangzhou..
im looking for baby wears n cloths,also scarf...

which one market i have to go..n any supplier i can see to have a good price..:)
Aug 18, 2011 13:08
GUESTAY
Hi, I'm ay from Indonesia...

i'm looking for good quality fashion wholesaler / supplier for female fashion like ZARA, M2M, Japanese and Korea brands fashionable clothes and accessories!

please contact me at : gmail.com|preetty08
Aug 21, 2011 05:26
GUEST39105 Hi all fashion distributor/supplier/wholesaler,

I am from Malaysia. I am interested to get good quality,reasonable price& shipping fashionable clothes and accessories mainly from SHEN ZHEN, KOREA, JAPAN.

If anyone has any further info want to share, kindly contact me at gmail.com|forever.pretty.woman

Best regard,
Pretty woman
Aug 23, 2011 05:55
GUEST86157 I am also looking for the similar.same suppliers can anyone help me please
Aug 26, 2011 20:19
GUESTVIA Hallo!

I'm via from indonesia. I'm looking for online fashion clothing wholesales for brands:
Sole Mio, Yoco, Yumi, Candy Shop, joyce Shop, Misty, M2M, Littlle Piggy, Coco Kellen, etc.

Please kindly email me at yahoo.com|octavia2312

Many thanks!
Page 95 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code