Menu
Yoga Instructor available
Feb 17, 2007 10:30
  • GIREESH
Hello freinds!

I am Gireesh Nambiar, 27, from S. India - a yoga instructor with 4 years of experience in teaching Vasishta yoga. I am looking for an opportunity to teach in China. Those interested, feel free to mail me at gmail.com|gireesh.gd.

Those who wish to start their own yoga clubs or a branch of ours are also welcome.

Currently, I am working in India and I do not speak Chinese.

Thanks,
Gireesh Nambiar
Feb 23, 2007 09:11
  • CONIFER
Hey there,

Try to contact the proprietress (she’s Chinese & speaks English) of this health club, but it’s located in Guiyang, Guizhou though. She mentioned about hiring a professional Indian yoga instructor to work in her fitness club, but then I think language will pose a problem. In this case try to contact and discuss with her, and you might have a good deal. Good luck.

Main site:www.live-fitness.com
Forum: http://livefitness.bbfast.com

PS: You can email me in the below id if you're having a problem contacting her.
yahoo.com|cons7668

Mar 14, 2007 09:44
  • GIREESH
Thanks Conifer for suggesting the site. I read your post only today and hence the delayed response. Hope you are enjoying your China tour:)
Feb 18, 2008 10:41
  • GIREESH
Hi friendz!

I am visiting Lanzhou in June-July. Those interested can book in advance. gmail.com|gireesh.gd

We offer therapy oriented yoga for diseases like diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, gastric problems, epilepsy, etc.
Post a Reply to: Yoga Instructor available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code