Menu
need a English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai China?
Feb 19, 2007 04:02
Hi, my name is Lily, a professional English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai China. I am fluent in English & Mandarin and speak a little bit of French. As a tour guide I’m responsible, friendly & warm-hearted.

I’d like to be your tour guide in Shanghai. I am well familiar with all the interesting places in Shanghai, as well as its surroundings such as Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi & Nanjing etc. I also have the rich experience of bringing tourists groups to different cities and areas such as Beijing, Xi’an, Dunhuang, Xingjian Uygur autonomous region, Zhangjiajie, Chansha… etc.

I myself also love travel. To different places to feel and discover brand-new things, people, life style, cuisine, culture, history, religions… etc. I enjoy it so much. I have travelled most of cities in southeast of China, like Hong Kong, Canton, Shenzhen, Beihai, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Ningbo …etc. And other countries in East Asia like Thailand, Vietnam…as well as Europe: France, Belgium, …

Now I’m in my holiday in France, I will go back Shanghai China start my tour guide work from 16th April 2007. If you are interested to travel Shanghai China after this date and you need a tour guide, please feel free to contact me:

Email: sohu.com|jane_wanglili
(jane_wanglili)
Tele/Fax: 0086 (0)21 5591 1548 (after 16th April 2007)
Mobile: 0086 131 664 22688 (after 16th April 2007)

I can do the following services for you if you wish:
• Airport pick-up; Hotel reservation; Book Private vehicle;
• Interpreting; Temp assistance;
• Discover Chinese cuisines, Local snacks, and Non-Chinese cuisines;
• Nightlife - Stage & show, Bars & clubs;
• Shopping - Local specials, Antiques, Culture & art .
I also can help you to design your trip according to your needs and your budget.

Anyway, feel free to contact me with any questions. I’d like to talk with friends who are interested in China.

Mar 31, 2007 06:07
Hi jane,
am joey from the philippines... me and my family are coming to shanghai from april 7-11.. we plan to hire an interpreter and its a pity you are not around during this time.. maybe you have a friend who can do the service for us...may i know also the daily rate.. thank you in advance adn plese reply soonest... best regards joey
Apr 12, 2007 22:16
  • JUDIES
Hi Jane,

I want to find a person like you to arrange a tour around this summer in August 2007. My boss want his son to know more about China tradition and travel to 青藏, 絲綢之路, Beijing etc.

By his return from Canada to HK, his father hope he can spend the whole month travelling before going to college.

Please reply my or give me call at 852-2893-8619.

Best Regards,
Judy Tsang
Oct 10, 2007 11:57
GUEST57146 Dear Jane,
I will be visiting Shanghai in the last week of October 2007 from India. I may require a english speaking guide to see places in Shanghai for about 2 days.
Can you suggest me someone and what will be the charges. My email address is gmail.com|sanjaysinha.lko
Bye
Sanjay
Jan 16, 2008 04:38
GUEST22012 Hi Jane,

would You be interested in guiding a group of 10 Lithuanians (Europe) February 21 to March 4, starting at GUANGZHOU?
If YES, please reply me by email: excite.com|miausy

Mar 21, 2008 04:30
GUEST96235 Need an English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai China?

Hi, I am Lily, a Chinese, an English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai (PRC). I am fluent in English & Mandarin and speak a little bit of French.

I’d like to be your tour guide in Shanghai. I am well familiar with all the interesting places in Shanghai, as well as its surroundings such as Suzhou, Hangzhou.

I also have brought tourist groups to different cities such as Beijing, Xian, Dunhuang, Urumqi, Xingjiang Uygur autonomous region, Zhangjiajie, Chansha, etc. But most of the time I work in Shanghai.

I love travelling. I went to most cities in southeast of China, like Hong Kong, Canton, Shenzhen, Beihai, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Ningbo, etc. And other countries in the Far East like Thailand, Vietnam, as well as Europe: France, Belgium.

I am currently in France until 10th April 2008. If you are interested to visit Shanghai after this date and should you need a tour guide, please feel free to contact me:

Tel/Fax: 0086 (0)21 5591 1548 (after 11th April 2008)
Mobile: 0086 131 664 226 88 (after 11th April 2008)

Anyway, feel free to contact me with any questions. I like to talk with people who are interested in China.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Service and Charge:
Includes English-Chinese Speaking Guide, Coach, entrance Tickets.
Working time: 8 hours/day.
Ⅰ. Regular Private Tour cost (per guest): (Chinese currency: RMB)
Tour type 1 guest 2guests 3~4guests 5~6guest 7~guests
A Shanghai / per day 900 550 480 350 300
B 1-day Suzhou Tour 1400 800 600 500 450
C 2-day Suzhou Tour 2600 1500 1100 800 700
D 1-day Hangzhou Tour 2000 1200 850 700 600
E 2-day Hangzhou 3300 1800 1300 1000 800
E 2-day Suzhou & Hangzhou 3600 2000 1500 1100 900
G 3-day Suzhou & Hangzhou 4800 2600 1900 1200 1100

Mar 21, 2008 04:33
GUEST96235 Classical itineraries recommendation :
It’s my pleasure to recommend you some classical itineraries. And you can also plan your tour according to your own schedule and tell me what you are interested in. I’d like to help you design your exclusive tour:
A. 1 or 2 days Shanghai Tour: Bund, Old Town, Yu Yuan Garden, Former French Concession, Silk Factory, White House, Pu Dong Area, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jing Mao Tower, People Square, Museum, Jade Buddha Temple, Nanjing Rd.…
B. 1-day Suzhou Tour: leaving from Shanghai, visiting Master of Nets Garden, Humble Administrator’s Garden, Silk Factory, back Shanghai.
C. 2-day Suzhou Tour: leaving from Shanghai, visit waterside ancient village (Tongli or Zhouzhuang) on the way to Suzhou, (One night in Suzhou), Master of Nets Garden, Humble Administrator’s Garden, Silk Factory, Grand Canal, back Shanghai.
D. 1-day Hangzhou Tour: leaving from Shanghai, visiting Hua Gang Park, West Lake Cruise, Buddhist Peak Flying from Afar, Longjing Tea village, back Shanghai.
E. 2-day Hangzhou Tour: leaving from Shanghai, visiting Waterside ancient village (Wu Zhen or Xi Tang) on the way to Hangzhou, (One night in Hangzhou.) Night Market, Hua Gang Park, West Lake Cruise, Buddhist Peak Flying from Afar, Longjing Tea village, back Shanghai.
F. 2-day Suzhou & Hangzhou Tour: leaving from Shanghai, visiting Master of Nets Garden (or Humble Administrator’s Garden), Silk Factory, (night in Hangzhou), Hua Gang Park, West Lake Cruise, Buddhist Peak Flying from Afar, Longjing Tea village, back Shanghai.
G. 3-day Suzhou & Hangzhou Tour: leaving from Shanghai, visiting Master of Nets Garden, Humble administrator’s Garden, Silk Factory, (first night in Suzhou), Hua Gang Park, West Lake Cruise, Buddhist Peak Flying from Afar, Longjing Tea village, Night Market (second night in Hangzhou), Waterside ancient village (Wu Zhen or Xi Tang)on the way back to Shanghai.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlights:

Shanghai:A metropolitan developed in an amazing speed, knowing as national’s economic growth engine. A place mixing tradition and modernity, west flavor and east taste.

Suzhou Considered as a grand museum of gardens of Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties. Suzhou Gardens are registered to the World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO

Hangzhou A city of Heaven. Hangzhou is blessed with some great sights and at the midst of the city's popularity is the West Lake

Waterside village :Houses beside the river are reflected in the water with quiet and peaceful environment. As beautiful as poem and picture…
-------------------------------------------------
Contact Me:
Tel/Fax: 0086 (0)21 5591 1548 (after 11th April 2008)
Mobile: 0086 131 664 226 88 (after 11th April 2008)

Apr 4, 2008 00:35
GUEST00204 Dear Jane:
Traveling to shaghai from April 23 to April 28. Are you available as a guide? How much you charge for hour? Day?
Look forward to see you soon.

Orlando Jimenez
Apr 9, 2008 03:46
Dear Orlando Jimenez,

I’d like to be your tour guide in Shanghai.

For more details, please check: http://shanghai.exclusive.tour.googlepages.com

or contact me: sohu.com|jane_wanglili

Jane_wanglili
May 13, 2008 17:05
GUESTASIF hi i will flying from qatar and will be in shanghai from 25th of may for 4 days,are u free at this time and what are ur charges i need to be picked from the airport and check in a hotel.regards
hotmail.com|kwala77
Oct 7, 2008 08:10
  • LINDA006
I am a professional english speaking tour guide and interpreter in Shanghai.I have two years of heing a tour guide and interpreter, can show you travle in shanghai or around shanghai (suzhou hanghzou , zhouzhuang,and so on)

I have good character,enthusiastic,honesty,young, and can communicate with people in English.I have tour guide certificate ,Most of my clients appreciate my service so much and we all became good friends.
I am very familiar with culture,history,senic spots,shopping,good accomadation of Shanghai or around shanghai,The Service in the followlling :
1.Professional Tour Guide and Interpreter Hiring
2.Car and Coach Rentals(pick up clients from airports to hotel,rent car all the whole and so)
3.Group and private tour,business tour(visit factory,)
4.Air tickets(have a very good price),hotel and acrobatic show reservation
pl free contact me,
name:sophia que
msn/email:hotmail.com|xiaohappy_006
Cell phone:(86)15821257849
Thanks
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need a English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code