Menu
tourguide & short-term personal mandarin or piano tutor available
Feb 19, 2007 06:09
  • WENDY1987
Hi, everybody:
I'm wendy. I was born in Qingdao, and now I am a university student who studies International Finance all by English. I can speak fluent English, standard Mandarin, and some Cantonese. Additionally, I got the top grade in national piano grading test of China in 1999. Besides, I have been Zhuhai for around 2 years. Therefore, I would like to be your tour guide in Qingdao, your personal piano or Chinese tutor both in Qingdao and Zhuhai.
Best of all, I can provide the above in very competitive ways while helping you to save valuable time, money and headaches while you are in china.
I am available in Qingdao from 23rd of February to2nd of March, and in Zhuhai after 5th of March.

Personal details:
English name: Wendy
Chinese name: Sun Xiaofei
Major: International Finance
Personality: Responsible, warm-hearted, easy-going and honest
Hobbies: various, such as playing piano, singing, badminton, talking, making new friends,
Website(My pictures):http://windysun1987.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace/?mkt=en-uk
Working experience
1 Chinese tutor for foreigners(one on one work)
2 City guide, accompany foreigners sightseeing,

Please contact me if you're searching such kind of person. Hope Wendy will be very helpful for you in Qingdao and Zhuhai. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the following address. Hope to talk to you soon.
Email: gmail.com|xiaofeisun1987
MSN: hotmail.com|windy1987xiaofei
Mobile: 135 8920 3508 (Qingdao)
136 3120 8769 (Zhuhai)

Thanks. Wish you have a good day!
Feb 16, 2008 03:38
GUESTGEORGE Dear Visitors of China! Do you want to do the business and sightseeing in the most comfortable, secure and effective way with a knowledgeable English-speaking guide? My name is George, An experienced interpreter/business & sourcing assistant/city & shopping guide with years of practical experiences in Qingdao China (able to travel), is ready to help you make it a complete success trip in China. Services include: •Business trip & leisure tailor-made travel route arrangement include: accommodation and transportation arrangement, business meeting arrangement, sightseeing etc. •Sourcing & Purchasing Assistant include: product/vendors sourcing, products inspection & supervisor upon request •Business & trade show interpreter, city & shopping guide, travel companion. I can save time and money for you both , plz feel free to contact me at. 13953227217 E-mail & MSN: hotmail.com|rlscn WELCOME! THANKS! George 86 532 85813728
Post a Reply to: tourguide & short-term personal mandarin or piano tutor available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code