Menu
Vietnam?
Feb 20, 2007 07:04
  • HITURA
Hi,

I am travelling to China on 3rd of March, and I am also interested in dropping by Vietnam if possible. What route can I take to go to vietnam from China? Can I go by train or something?
Also, what is the stardard price for a personal tour guide in China? Where can I find a reliable tour guide?

Steve
Feb 20, 2007 07:48
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,there is a train from Beijing to VN,you can also take it in Nanjing,I think!

Good luck!!!
Feb 20, 2007 07:53
  • APAULT
There was a thread on this subject just 3 or 4 weeks ago, so I suggest you look back.

I hate to say Calif is wrong, but I think he means Nanning in Guangxi, not Nanjing.

You can certainly catch a bus from Nanning into Vietnam as i saw ticket offices for them within a few blocks south of the railway station. I think if you go by train you must change at the border.
Feb 20, 2007 08:15
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,sorry,Hitura,

Paul is right,Nanning in Guanxi province:-)

Thanks Paul~~~~~~
Feb 20, 2007 22:12
  • HITURA
Thank you ppl.

To Paul: I did do a quick search but no result came out. I am a bit busy lately and thought I would ask, instead of going through each thread. I apologise for my laziness.... >.<

Got the info I needed and this is a great forum for anyone who plan to visit China. ^^
Post a Reply to: Vietnam?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code