Menu
Take Care
Feb 21, 2007 22:20
  • LIONPOWER
Amusement or hobby visitor keep in mind when you are preparing your visit plan to China, cost of living increases during Business fair scheduled time. Coming April has such schedule, Electronics Fair in Hong Kong and Canton Fair (Now China Export and Import Fair) in Guangzhou, China.

Hong Kong Electronics Fair 14-16/04/07
International ICT Expo 17-04-07
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Canton Fair (Now China Export and Import Fair) in Guangzhou, China.
Duration: 15-30/04/07
Venue: Liuhua and Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou.

These times Hotel rents increases too mush, some time no vacant, so Amusement or hobby visitor take care about your visit budget at these times. Specially those route.
No problems for business visitor as they are waiting for these times.
Feb 24, 2007 01:47
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, this is true !!

I have been to Guangzhou in April, one time. I try to avoid those two weeks in that month now, as I do not go to China for business.

I am told that the Trade Fair in Guangzhou, is the largest of its kind in the world !! It is spectacular !!

My airplane both coming from and going to, GZ was packed with business men and woman, mostly buyers.

Every seat was full on the China Southern flight. I met a lot of interesting and nice people on that trip. I also paid dearly for my hotel room during that two week period !! LOL
Feb 26, 2007 10:14
  • LIONPOWER
Buyers should take care about pick pocket and brokers. Some pictures we have seen just side of the roads, how highjack the bags and other goods. This is remarkable.
Brokers some time adding 100 percent on hotel rent. Need to direct contact with owners.
Mar 1, 2007 11:03
  • LIONPOWER
Note about Canton Fair

Phase I (April 15-20, 2007): Industrial Products (Pazhou Complex)
Textiles & Garments (Liuhua Complex)
Medicines & Health Products (Liuhua Complex)

International Pavilion is newly added, showing Industrial Products and Consumer Goods
(Hall 21.2, Pazhou Complex, 10,000 sqm)

Phase II (April 25-30, 2007): Consumer Goods (Pazhou Complex)
Gifts (Liuhua Complex)
Post a Reply to: Take Care
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code