Menu
best hotel to stay
Feb 24, 2007 13:30
Hi , i will travelling in march,wonder where the best hotel to stay with free internet access.and cost not more than 400rmb.
Feb 25, 2007 01:31
  • ELLYSE
Are you bringing your own computer, or not?
Feb 25, 2007 05:25
  • JEFFYANG
it should be ahotel 3star or 4 star,many chocies.
as my experience ,the xi'an hotel or people's masion hotel is nice,you can have a try.
please ask me free if you have any questions for Xi'an
Jeff
163.com|zyq981125
Feb 25, 2007 09:56
yes i will be bring my own computer .
Feb 25, 2007 10:06
where is the people's masion hotel .do i have to pre booked in advance.
Feb 25, 2007 14:12
  • ELLYSE
My pet recommendation would be for Shaanxi Wenyuan Hotel situated on Bell Tower Square, at the doorstep to Muslim Quarter. Cheapest rooms start around 200+ RMB (discounted booking price) with free broadband Internet access. Let me know if you're keen on that and I'll hook you up.
Feb 26, 2007 05:22
  • JEFFYANG
that hotel is ten minuntes by walk from bell tower,ithe name is sofilt hotel ,the comon room is about RMB 350 or 400 per night ,discounted ,the great hotel.
you can havea try
Mar 8, 2007 23:48
  • HQHOSTEL
Boutique Backpack Lodging
Welcome to the Headquarters of the Terra Cotta Army- Hq Hostel Xi'an, China. NZ 0wned, Hq is a new concept in backpacking accomodation. We are a small but cozy setup in a brand new apartment complex located in the heart of Xi'an. Our lounge offers surround sound and over 6000 tracks for your listening pleasure. In addition we have more than 200 Dvds for you to choose from. We truley offer you lodging that is a home away from home on your travels.

Hq has one 8 bed dorm, one 6 bed dorm and a double room (the Mao room) at this stage, though demand is likely to see this double over summer.

Our extensive industry connections also mean you will get the best deals on tours, packages and tickets in Xi'an. For more info please don't hesitate to contact us. Your Xi'an experience is destined to be an unforgettable one
http://hqhostelxian.moonfruit.com/
yahoo.com|hq_hostel_xian
SINO-NEW ZEALAND TOURISM GROUP LIMITED
Post a Reply to: best hotel to stay
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code