Menu
Question for Moderators regarding correct placement of topics ?
Feb 26, 2007 15:55
  • ROGERINCA
Do the Moderators have the ability to ‘move’ a thread from one forum topic to another ??

I notice many times, members/guests not viewing their subject matter within its context, and placing new threads in sub forums which are not topic specific. The first forum on Travel Q&A, is the most obvious example. Many topics are posted herein, which have nothing to do with the specific subject of Travel Q&A; however, they would fit so perfect in one of the other topic specific forums. Also, I still see advertising which is disguised as a regular topic, but when you read it, the intent is very clear……SELLING a product or service !! LOL

When a Moderator observes this, are you able/willing to move the thread to a more relevant sub topic within the larger forum ??? It is in effect, Community/Forum house cleaning. I think it is better for all; both the person posting and the person viewing/reading, as you can more easily come back to a post at a later time to respond or reread, and not have difficulty finding it again. Thanks !! :)
Feb 26, 2007 19:03
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Roger,
Thanks for your advice! We will move the improper threads as soon as we find!
Siva ^_^
Feb 26, 2007 22:03
  • LIONPOWER
Hello roger,
Thanks for your good notice.
Moderators are requested to classified the topic for better understanding.
Some days ago I talked like this subject and Christine replied me in my mail box.
Thanks Sive as you replied here and we all can see it.
Post a Reply to: Question for Moderators regarding correct placement of topics ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code