Menu
Airline
Feb 27, 2007 00:21
  • HITURA
Hi all,

Can anyone suggest an airline to travel from Beijing to Hong Kong and back? I am hoping to use a Chinese airline and hoping it won't cost too much. I used the search function and it didn't help.
Need to attend a funeral so I will need a return ticket. Just thought I will ask as I have been searching, and can't find too much info on it and I am leaving for Beijing this week.

Steve
Feb 27, 2007 01:06
  • ROGERINCA
Hello, just as a thought, have you tried this combination ??
Shenzhen is just a short ferry or bus ride to HK. Don't forget the travel visa gets stamped, in and out of HK and the PRC.

BEIJING(PEK) to SHENZHEN(SZX)
China Southern and some others have frequent daily flights, in the price range of 1250 to 1350 RMB range plus tax and fees, round trip. It is a three hour flight each way.
Feb 27, 2007 01:19
  • CALIFORNIA
Have a nice trip and welcome to Beijing:-)

The flight from Beijing to Shenzhen or Guangzhou ro Hongkong is very frequently,but you can get a discount ticket:-)
Feb 27, 2007 02:07
  • ELLYSE
My condolences to you.
If you're looking to save money, fly to Shenzhen and take a bus from the airport to Hong Kong.
Feb 28, 2007 17:22
  • HITURA
Thank you everyone. As I don't have time to stop between flights, I will need to travel directly from BJ to HK.
I have found some info on it, and it would appear there are many flights (I was told 30) a day from BJ to HK, but I will have to book the ticket when I am there.
Feb 28, 2007 23:32
  • ROGERINCA
Steve,

Thank you for the follow-up message !!

So many, breeze through here, ask for information, and then we never hear anything again from them !!! LOL

Common courtesy/civility, I think ??

Best wishes !!
Mar 1, 2007 00:22
  • APAULT
Make sure your visa allows re-entry to China!
Mar 1, 2007 03:02
  • CALIFORNIA
That will be very easy,steven!you can also choose the train from HK to BJ,only 24 hours,I think!
Post a Reply to: Airline
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code