Menu
What do you think of your life now?
Mar 4, 2007 19:22
  • PEA28COCK
For always, I feel that this world is crazy now. So many things are beyond my imagination, or even beyond my understanding. For most of the time, I feel tired and disappointed about my present life. Hi friends, what do think of your life? Can you share your thoughts with me? :)

Mar 4, 2007 20:13
  • ELLEN77
Hi, Peacock, Don't you think there are always surprises in your life that makes your life much refreshing, and things that worth exploring that makes your life much meaningful, if things are beyond your imagination and understanding?
Mar 5, 2007 00:22
  • PEA28COCK
Hi Ellen, to be frank, I don't have many surprises in my life. Everythign seems smooth, which makes me lose passion for life. I always ask myself how can I find back passion, something I lost for a long time. :(
Mar 5, 2007 01:05
  • CONNY129
something good,something bad,something need to be improved...
Mar 5, 2007 04:03
  • ELLEN77
Ha, peacock, if you lose passion in life, your heart will grow older earlier than you really are. Try to play with children, do something that you are interested in, and think things simpler and better.
Mar 5, 2007 19:32
  • PEA28COCK
Thanks ellen. I will try my best to find something I am interested in and make my life much happier than what I have now.

Hope all friends here happy in every day.
Mar 6, 2007 03:06
  • CAMUS
"Happy" is something easy to say than easy to be.

You are happy or not, mostly due to your past, you have a cheerful memory or sorrowful memory, your past made the present you.
Mar 6, 2007 03:11
  • ELLEN77
It's my pleasure, Peacock. Hope you'll be passionate everyday.
Hi camus, I think we should live in the future, and shouldn't let the past hinder our steps to progress. In that way our life would be more promising. TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY
Post a Reply to: What do you think of your life now?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code