Menu
Unhappay now? Look at how the friends say!
Mar 7, 2007 19:21
  • ELLEN77
What would you like to do if you are unhappy? Sounds a common question. :) But we have to admit that the unhappy moments still happen in our daily life. So I think it is not wasteful to talk this here.
First I'd like to share with you an interesting short message that a friend of mine sent to me:
Eight ways that can make you happy:
1. relieved from the past
2. less worries
3. simple life
4. less expectation
5. more giving
6. more laughing
7. find a partner you truly love
8. recognize the unique me. :)
Sounds reasonable in some way?
Maybe you have your own methods to pick up the happy times, so generous to share with us? Please!

Mar 7, 2007 19:23
  • CALIFORNIA
Easy to say,difficult to execute:-)
Mar 7, 2007 20:56
  • HEIDI
I've heard some girl would eat too much to relieve heself when she is sad. Terrible!
Mar 7, 2007 21:06
  • PEA28COCK
Well California is right. Things are always easy to be said but hard to be done. All these eight methods Ellen listed are reasonable and helpful to make one happy, I definitely believe it. But how many of us can exactly do like that?? Nobody can exactly follow all these methods. All we can do is try our best to be happy, right?
Mar 7, 2007 22:00
  • ELLEN77
Yes, these are really difficult to be achieved, happiness is only a kind of mood of yours. But you can use some exact methods to achieve these, maybe what Heidi says is adoptable for someone. But the healthy ways, such as some of your good hobbies are recommended.
Post a Reply to: Unhappay now? Look at how the friends say!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code