Menu
nightlife
Mar 23, 2007 20:06
  • APAULT
Pretty similar to nightlife in villages throught the world, I guess.
Mar 25, 2007 03:55
  • EVENING
I was born in a small village. I remember when I was just a little kid, villagers went to sleep quite early because they did not have other recreational activities. Eat and sleep were the only thing to do at night!

Now, in my village, most of people will watch TV, go to the night market or play cards for fun. Young people will go to the internet bars or night clubs to sing and dance!

Eat and sleep might still be the common nightlife for many villages, but no longer for my hometown. ^_^
Mar 25, 2007 11:20
  • LIONPOWER
May be you are lucky one, Eve
Jul 2, 2007 01:27
  • CAVEDAVE67
I am a musician who loves music and all types of music,i love nightclubs,the atmosphere of celebration of music.i love dancing and seeing people dance and having fun.I am also very happy to be at a resteraunt enjoying a nice dinner with the company of good friends or new friends.I believe "if possible"to embrace all cultures and experiences and learn about the wonderful planet we are on and the beautiful people with whom you may meet.I think a person can learn a lot about cultures and acceptance and if only the world leaders could all learn this and practice this then hay what a wonderful world.Of course their is not alwasy beauty but that makes us appreciate it more then.So mush to learn and so little time i say!.I think in China from waht i saw there are many options to enjoying yourself and people have different ideas on doing that.China is wonderful from what i saw!.If only i was terribly rich i would go everywhere.hehe.
Jul 2, 2007 04:06
  • MARIE1
Hi All,
I think the nightlife is very important. I don’t know what does Chinese people usually do in the evening. But in the foreign country, people often go to bar, drink bears, make friends and play some games. In Beijing, you can do other things instead going to bar.
I got that information from the City, there was a Dragon Boat Festival Party in Beijing Mandarin School in the evening. This is the traditional festival in China. I am interested in Chinese culture, so I joined it. They prepared some drinks and snacks, and ZONGZI. Avis who is a teacher in Beijing Mandarin School introduced the Dragon Boat festival, and then the teacher taught us how to make ZONGZI. We played games, and our group won. So I got the gift. I also met some friends in that party. Even I’m not the student in that school, the teacher and the secretary are very friendly to me. It was really nice.
The secretary told me that Beijing Mandarin School would hold party and activity every month. And every Thursday they will have Chinese Corner.
If you want to enjoy the relaxing and different life in Beijing, you can join it.
You can get some details by the email or phone.
yahoo.com.cn|beijingmandarinschool
Tel: 010 65081026 / 65081126
www.beijingmandarinschool.com

I hope every foreigner have nice life in China!

Best wishes

Marie
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nightlife
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code