Menu
Are Contact lens bad for our eyes?
Jul 10, 2010 07:52
GUESTSOPHIA Am wearing contact lenses since 10 years. coooooolll. i didnt face any problem. The secret is need to wash your hand before touch the contact lense abd while removing it. Wash your eye with the plain water every morning...
Jul 17, 2010 18:39
GUESTSHARON ... well,I've worn glases for 4 yrs , till 5th grade, will I be able to wear contacts now?
PLZ answer my question.
Jul 18, 2010 07:42
GUESTUNKNOWN... Hi!!!!

its not that bad if you wear contacts unless you always lost things and you might not see it,,, contacts are very sensitive thats you should always clean it after using and you should have a safe case/ contact lenses case :p

---------unknown messenger
Jul 20, 2010 08:20
GUEST76886 can lenses good for eyes ??? yaa it is harmful plz tell me ???
Jul 22, 2010 06:34
GUEST24162 CAN I WEAR CONTACTS WHILE PLYING FUTBAL. WIL IT COZ PROBLEM DURING RAINY SEASON
Jul 24, 2010 22:28
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24162

CAN I WEAR CONTACTS WHILE PLYING FUTBAL. WIL IT COZ PROBLEM DURING RAINY SEASON

Contacts are better than glasses. My roommates wear his glasses to play football and his glasses was broken during the match. Luckily, his eyes were ok. One of my college classmates played football with his contacts frequently, everything was fine.

However, you still need to take care of yourself and your contacts. Try to avoid being hit by the ball on your face.

If you are not sure about this, better ask a doctor.
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: Jul 24, 2010 22:29
Aug 28, 2010 23:31
GUEST75291 Well, I saw some friend was talking about buying contact lens in China.
Do not.
I am a Chinese American.
I used many different contact lenses from different countries..
American makes the best contact lens so far as I know.
Chinese and European contact lenses are not as good as American ones.
You might not feel the difference within a short period time,
however, there is a big difference in the long term.
Contact lens is bad for your eye in general even American lenses,
so, try not to wear them when do do not have to.
Aug 29, 2010 00:50
GUESTLASSIE Wow, I thought of get my own a new one recently. glasses had made my nose pinched and saddled by faint blue shadows. I don't want to take laser operation either. How should I do?
Aug 29, 2010 17:46
GUEST40112 Hi, all
i read allof your instructions!
bur i suggest lenses are gud and healthy for your eyes,,
GO AND PROTECT YOUR EYES WITH LENSES TODAY!
Aug 30, 2010 08:19
  • MISSTINA
It is safe so long as you make sure to look after the lenses and your eyes properly. It's a long list of rules to follow but it isn't that hard.
Always make sure to wash your hands before putting contacts in or removing them, Wash the contacts in the solution before putting them in & put a little solution in the contact to make it more comfortable (I find it best to put some solution on my finger tips before putting them in aswell just in case), Put eye drops in before putting them in & before taking them out. If your eye is irritated remove immediately because there might be something in the contact like a piece of dust & irritation is not normal for wearing contacts. Never shower with contacts in, never just take them out when they are feeling dry without putting eye drops in first as this can tear your eye. Always change the solution and wash them before putting in and after taking out. When putting them in it's easy to place them on the white of the eye and very gently slide across to the colour part. Soft contacts are much more comfortable for your eye. Never wear contacts longer then recommended if it is for 6 hours, be sure to take them out safely before this. Also take the contact case with the little solution bottle (that comes in some cases) and some eye drops with you when you go out in case you have to take them out while your out, it's best to get a case that comes with a little mirror in it. I wear geo lenses to make my eyes look bigger.
Page 7 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Contact lens bad for our eyes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code