Menu
Are Contact lens bad for our eyes?
Aug 30, 2010 19:48
  • MARRIE
I have been using contact lense for almost 20 years. Besides the list of rules to follow listed by Tina, it's suggested that monthly disposable type be used and taking them out and putting them in the case with solutions before going to bed each night. The first pair I wore is Bausch Lomb, after that I have been sticking into this trademark coz I believe it suits me. And there is a certain portion people who are not suitable for contact lenses due to body naturecoz they tent to have Keratitis no matter how strictly they follow the rule. And I prefer BauschLomb made in USA than Ireland as my first pair bought in America is made in Ireland and it's hard and broken when I wore it in Day One...
Nov 24, 2010 19:24
GUEST61689 there bad my friend wears them and he complains of his eyes hurting they also worsen your vision
Mar 5, 2011 10:26
GUEST66180 no it is not
Mar 28, 2011 20:05
GUESTHEHWE im trying to get dirt on this so i can get a good grade...
give ideas why theyre bad...
Mar 29, 2011 01:10
GUESTAKIYAMA hello guys..i wanted to know..what happen if i use the expired contact lens?...what happen to my eye? thanx

Akiyama
Apr 7, 2011 07:36
GUEST37215 well i'm 12 yrs. old and i want to wear a contact lens? pwede ba yon even i'm young
May 15, 2011 01:50
GUEST18223 i wore toric contact lens but it pains me a lot. i could not bear the pain even an hour. My eyes became red. and it pains. Do contact lens advisable or not
May 21, 2011 12:13
GUEST64141 I have contacts, and I've been wearing them for almost a year now. I usually don't wash my hands when putting them in but that's due to the fact that my hands are always clean! They've never worsened by vision, in fact they've made.my vision better! I'll be a contact lense wearer for life!
May 22, 2011 03:13
  • HAOZI302
I only wear contact lens when necessary, such as playing basketball, going out. I think it's fine.
As I have been told, Wearing contact lens for a long time definetelly is not good for you.
Reducing the frequency of using it as soon as possible.
It is said that there's a kind of sugery that can better eye sight. You may try that.
You can ask experts for more details.
May 22, 2011 03:21
GUEST7688 Haozi,

The surgery is also dangerous. So far, we haven't known what effects it will cause when you are old because the first guy in China who took such a surgery is not getting very old yet.

I am also nearsighted but I have no plan to wear contacts or do a surgery. A pair of glasses is ok.
Page 8 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Contact lens bad for our eyes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code