Menu
Pictures of so-called Chinese J-14
Jan 29, 2008 15:20
GUESTALPHA they stole the us f-22 desine and put a canard on it
Feb 28, 2008 20:34
GUEST23104 did China make J-14 by them self?
it looks cool is on use?
Apr 19, 2008 19:28
GUEST33189 This design is but one of various designs that China is planning right now. However, chances are they gonna pick a more conventional design. It's probably won't enter service until the next decade, 2020 at the very least (yes, that's how long it take to develop a plane and put it in production). Even until then, it still won't beat the F-22. China set its goal to beat the Rafael and Eurofighter, but the F-22 is still out of sight. Anyway, I like this design very much. It looks like China's current J-10 with F-22 cover.
Apr 19, 2008 21:54
  • GARYKINKADE
Must be my age, just like comparing new vehicles, they are all starting to look alike.
Sep 4, 2008 06:12
GUEST15234 The Americans just CANNOT face any other nation being an EQUAL or SURPASSING them - so whether this aircraft looks and behaves like the F-22 or not is beside the point! The YANKEE DOODLES are just an MISGUIDED ENVIOUS people!!!

PS: ...and the TRUTH will HURT!
Sep 20, 2008 01:54
GUEST23162 China has been stealing technology for years. Nothing new there.
Half of what they are selling to the West is being stolen as it's being manufactured.
But if they can do it cheaply, American companies don't care.
Sep 21, 2008 21:22
  • MARRIE
GUEST23162 , how do you define learn and steal. As far as i have known, chinese software engineers weigns much in North America, they learn then contribute to their companies they serve. Their tanlents and performance are much higher than Indian co-workers who are just good at oral report and steal the fruits as their own. The facts that I stated above are from my Chinese friends who work in IT and software developments in security transactions on the phone, mock aviation, etc. Knowlege belongs to human beings only if you can learn ,absorb and apply. So you shut up!
Oct 3, 2008 19:38
GUEST23162 A hard working thief is still a thief.
Except the many who are caught stealing information and are now under arrest in the west for spying. Then again there are the countless hacking attacks originating from China and North Korea, but no one likes to mention that... (too embarrassing.)
Deny something long enough and people will believe it.
Oct 14, 2008 17:13
GUEST27113 China is indeed working on at least two stealth fighter jet programms, one is done by SAC and the other by CAC possibly called J-13 and J-14. But it is unclear whether the PLAAF would take both designs into service.
But those images posted are just fan fics using Photoshop etc.
It was said that the SAC design is really much a like of a F-22 and Superhornet airframe, while the CAC design tends to be more like a canard-delta design similar to the MiG-1.42 but more stealthy.
In terms of copying military designs: This is very common. And only because something looks similar does not mean that they perform the same.
Or would you say a Japanese T-90 tank is equal to a German Leopard2A4 tank?
Dec 3, 2008 20:49
GUEST91292 why copy?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pictures of so-called Chinese J-14
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code