Menu
Travel Locations with the most friendly people
Mar 13, 2007 07:37
  • MADELYN
I always enjoy going to locations and the first thing you see as you exit the plane is smiling faces as you join the immigration line, and a warm reception from the locals as you leave the airport. Of course, that is just a start, but what I really want to know from the members is where are some of the places you've been that have such friendly people?
Mar 13, 2007 20:44
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Norway and Dalian.
Mar 14, 2007 03:29
  • JAVIER
I like Costa Rica for it's friendly people. They have a saying "Pura Vida", which literally translates to "pure life", but it describes their attitudes down there. They're just really happy people who really enjoy life. Additionally, what's nicer about Costa Rica than some of the other Latin American countries we've been to is that they really work hard to keep the country clean... Thanks to travelervideos.com They have a great collection of videos. I get all my travel tips from this resource.
Dec 8, 2010 22:09
  • MADELYN
Hi,
I always enjoy going to locations and the first thing you see as you exit the plane is smiling faces as you join the immigration line, and a warm reception from the locals as you leave the airport. Of course, that is just a start, but what I really want to know from the members is where are some of the places you've been that have such friendly people?
Cheers!
Jan 7, 2011 00:28
  • TIVON
welcome to Ningbo city
Post a Reply to: Travel Locations with the most friendly people
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code