Menu
Chinese pasteries...YUMMY!
Mar 14, 2007 00:05
  • GRIZ326
I especially like the steamed buns with red bean paste.

mmmmmmmm....mmmmmmm....good.

Those pasteries are so good that it makes me wonder why the Chinese are not fat, fat, fat! ;)

Mar 14, 2007 04:02
  • MELODYCHOW
Hi Griz, I only like the steamed buns with meat or vegetables, which are salty or even spicy that cater much to my taste.

and what i do not like most is the steamed buns stuffed with red bean paste, we are quite different, right? cauz I really do not like the sweety food.... ;))
Mar 14, 2007 11:22
  • GRIZ326
Well I like the steamed buns with meat and vegetables too, but CRAVE the red bean paste!

Even though you don't like sweet stuff, you are a sweetie...melodychow... ;)
Mar 14, 2007 19:59
  • ELLEN77
Hi Griz, I also like the steamed buns with red bean paste, it is really yummy. Here I recommend another similar food for you, it is baked glutinous rice dumplings with sesame stuffed with red bean paste, it tastes similar, but more glutinous, I suppose you will like it. :)
Mar 14, 2007 21:35
  • CHYNAGYRL
hmm... i like their names too... like "chicken tail bun", the ones filled with butter and coconut... mmm...
Mar 15, 2007 20:02
  • ELLEN77
Oh, the food I recommend also has a vivid name Ma Tuan (Seasame bun).
Hi CHYNAGYRL, the food you said sounds delicous. Where have you find it? I think the materials are very special. I just know that there are ones filled with cheeses, but I don't remember the exact name of it.
Post a Reply to: Chinese pasteries...YUMMY!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code