Menu
Nice to see all
Mar 15, 2007 09:52
  • LOVETRIP
Hi all,back from a bussiness travel time.made more foreign friends and had an excellent trip with them,some one have any questions about Beijing,i will give your a immediatly answer.
Mar 15, 2007 19:50
Hi Lovetrip,

Why not tell us your travel stories in Beijing? It must be interesting, right?
Mar 15, 2007 22:43
  • CONNY129
Can you recommend some places worthy a visit?
I know Great Wall,Sumer palace.... are there any special places which are not listed on hot tourist destination?
Mar 16, 2007 00:20
  • LIONPOWER
Hi
Mar 16, 2007 08:30
  • LOVETRIP
sorry,accompanied by a private tour guide,on the second day on 13th March,to Summer Palace and Forbidden City.but not visit Tian`anmen Square because the government mind for NPC meeting. but we around a little far away the Square,its very interesting and can see the real Beijingners life.at a small street,vendors sell meat and other food the pick up that use their hands directly.
14th we visited Temple of Heaven,Pear Market,Lama temple,then to Wangfujing street and night snack street,its a funny place.
15th we go to Antique City near Panjiayuan,cos its on Thu,not more that i could see.but went to Old furniture Street at Gaobeidian,its so nice to choose the fake old furniture.then go to Silk Street,just look it cos heared many times from forum.but Dazhalan Old Culture Street is a good place,its worth to see it,i thinks its better than Silk Street.my guide is so kindly show me so many good place,no to Great Wall,cos have been there before.we have an Opera Show,cant believe it,so interesting the perforrmers play it with masks.
Post a Reply to: Nice to see all
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code