Menu
3 days in Xi'an
Nov 14, 2004 07:50
  • WWENDY
Greetings:

I will go to China for a conference next May, will visit Xi'an as one of my destinations. I would like to stay up to 3 days. Is there any suggestions for my stay there? What can I do during these short 3 days? Any specilal attractions?

Thanks a lot.
Nov 14, 2004 19:44
Normally, 3 days trip may like this.
day 1: Since still not use to the time lag,1 day should be kind of leasure and not to tense. Like citywall, stone steles,shu yuan Gate,Small goose pagoda,walking alone the Nan da jie to Bell tower and drum tower.Meanwhile, you can enjoy the dinner around HUI min Jie or dumping and Yang rou pao mo :)
day 2: of course terra cotta warriors and Huaqing hotspring.Mt Li.
day 3: casul one, Big goose pagoda,Provincal Musumn. Shopping in the afternoon.
enjoy the time here.
Nov 15, 2004 10:51
  • DAISY
May should be the best time to Xian! At that alternation of Spring and Summer, it would not be very hot, and the sun would not be very burning.
Since you just have three days in Xian, I think you'd better just visit inside the city, and the Terra Cotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Springs as the farthest.
City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and the Provicial History Museum for the first day. And at evening, you can tast the delicate and delicious Xian Dumpling Dinner.
Second day, visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Huaqing Hot Springs and the Banpo Neolithic Village, which would occupy you whole day. And take the famous Yang Rou Paomo as the supper.
Third day, go to the Shuyuan Gate (also the Antique Street as well), enjoy the typical and dense local culture. And visit the Forest of Stone Steles Museum. And stroll along Nan Da Jie (the South Avenue) to the Hui Min Jie (the Muslim Quarter) where you will love the yum Barbeque. After eating, go north along the street, visit the Great Mosque. If time permits, you should have the wonderful and typical Tang Dynasty Dinner Show.

Hope what I said above can give you a help more or less.

If have any question, please ask. I am very glad to be of any help. ^_^
Nov 16, 2004 06:32
  • WWENDY
Hello, Tomorrow:

Thanks for your help. It is a good suggestions.

regards,

wwendy
Nov 16, 2004 06:42
  • WWENDY
Hello, Daisy:

Thanks for your suggestion. You have very good product knowledge. The itinerary is very detailed and helpful. Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day!

Wwendy
Nov 16, 2004 09:05
  • DAISY
Hi, Wendy!
Thanks for your kind words: )
Because I am living in Xian, I think I am more familiar with this city. If you have other question about Xian, please ask me without hesitation^_^

Nice day too :D

Nov 16, 2004 09:52
Anytime Wendy.
May 16, 2005 18:02
  • DEE0228
hello, Wendy!
Seems that you've been to Xi'an , how about your impression on XI'an? what places did you go when you were in Xi'an?
Post a Reply to: 3 days in Xi'an
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code