Menu
Which is better? Msn or QQ?
Apr 3, 2012 11:15
GUEST71245 I think QQ is more popular in China, but in most western countries, MSN is used more. In some countries, QQ is not available in Chinese version or without technical support.

Another difference is that MSN is suitable for use in the office time, while QQ is designed with more recreational functions.
Apr 5, 2012 20:59
  • WANHU
QQ is available both in Chinese and English versions. I have been using QQ for the past 3 years or so, and yes, many a time I can't log on to my account, resulting I'm having my third new account. It's good to use, and can send offline files and messages. For Skype, messages can only be received when both persons are online.
Wan
Apr 6, 2012 06:05
  • ATTA_BUTT
[quote=LEOPOLD219,228246]When you chat with your friends, which kind of chatting tool would you like to use?

Maybe Msn is more common in foreign countries, but i think QQ is more popular in China, isn't it?[/quote
I am using both, but my Chinese friends prefer QQ so QQ is better for Chinese and MSN for me.
Apr 7, 2012 01:26
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

How did you know so much about qq? I like offline file sending too. By the way, QQ mail allows you to upload huge affix. If you like, you may choose the fast channel to upload it.
Apr 11, 2012 06:21
  • WANHU
Jimmy, Under Tencent, QQ International is in English version, also provides translation. I have been communicating with my mainland Chinese friends through it, besides MSN and Skype. In fact to me QQ is better.
Wan
Apr 11, 2012 21:42
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

Tencent was notoriously known to the public in its early time. It copies another instant messenger ICQ. Today, it has improved a lot.
Apr 12, 2012 21:30
  • WANHU
I stopped using ICQ since 1999
Wan
Apr 20, 2012 09:41
  • MICECHOW
in a word, if you contact with Chinese friends or you are in China, you have better choose QQ for daily talking. I believe that all the Chinese in China who surf the net will have a QQ number.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which is better? Msn or QQ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code