Menu
Figure skating champions-Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo
Mar 23, 2007 01:28
  • ELLEN77
I think Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo are well-known champions in the figure skating. In the 2007 World Figure Skating Tournament held in the evening of Mar.21, they won the a third gold medal with their technical and graceful movements.
Unplesantly, the two who have coworked for 17 years will say goodbye to the world now. They said they probably will not return until 2 years later.
When seeing their whole performance on the broadcast and learning their some experiences, I'm impressed a lot for them; however, they would leave us soon. So sad~
Mar 23, 2007 03:33
  • PEA28COCK
I came across a piece of news on the Internet this noon that they will get married this year. A pair of wonderful partners in career will become husband and wife. That must be a perfect match. :P

Look forward to enjoying more of their amazing performances in the future!
Mar 25, 2007 03:35
  • EVENING
They will get marriage soon!
What a perfect marriage!
I really love their extremely performance!!!
Mar 25, 2007 20:26
  • ELLEN77
Yes, I also think they will be very happy after the marriage.
Mar 26, 2007 20:35
  • SERENA07
They have sacrificed a lot to the career of figure skating, and it is time for them to enjoy their personal life.

Two years later or so, they may be back to the world figure skating lists if they are in good conditions. Looking forward...
Mar 26, 2007 21:02
  • ELLEN77
Yes, it's true, NO Pains, NO Gains. They are really great. I think they maybe return as a coach after two years. That's ok.
Post a Reply to: Figure skating champions-Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code