Menu
How do you plan your marriage in the future?
Mar 23, 2007 04:09
  • KEVIN0518
One month ago, my cousin got married and they decided to spend their honeymoon by traveling because he said it was economical and they could enjoy themselves at the same time. They did not wantto invite a great number of relatives and friends to attend his wedding ceremony. He told me that he could save some money through this way and do something more importantly, for example, saving some money for buying an apartment. However, some poeple minght prefer the traditional wedding ceremony, to invite a lot of relatives and friends for a big feast. So how do you plan your marriage in the future?
Mar 23, 2007 09:10
  • CALIFORNIA
I want to spend my honeymoon in Prague:-)
Mar 23, 2007 09:28
  • LIONPOWER
traditional wedding ceremony.
Must do ,
then honeymoon.
Mar 25, 2007 00:53
  • MENG
In my opinion, I would like to have a ramantic traveling honeymoon with my husband in Italy, Greece or Sanya. That must be very nice and memorable.

However, the fact that born and living in China all the time asks me to have a traditional wedding, too. Because it is what our parents and elderships expect, isn't it? So, currently, first have a wedding ceremony and then have a traveling honeymoon is popular in China. Of course, money is needed.
Mar 25, 2007 03:40
  • EVENING
Yes I also dream a travel partner to be my husband! Then we can change our marrige ceremony into a long journey! Honeymoon is usually a limited period of time, that is far less shorten for me, I wish my marrige itself a travel journey!! LOL......
Mar 25, 2007 06:53
  • LIONPOWER
New invention.
Congratulation Evening,

"my marriage itself a travel journey"
Mar 26, 2007 02:02
  • MAY001
I hoped to have a great honeymoon in Sanya or Bali. But it never became true. I just got a seven-day break and my husband got an errands as the gift from his boss! LOL
Mar 26, 2007 12:47
  • LIONPOWER
Hope more, tell few.
Mar 31, 2007 17:20
  • SANYACHINA
May, I am living in Sanya, so, everytime your family is welcome here to spend nice time.
Mar 31, 2007 22:59
  • CHYNAGYRL
I'd like to have a small, private ceremony. My parents might like me to have a big, fancy wedding, but I prefer to keep it inexpensive, and then buy a house with the money we save. For the honeymoon, anywhere is ok -- there are many beautiful places in the world. And if I am with the one I love most, I can be happy almost anywhere.
Apr 1, 2007 02:12
  • FAYEG
No matter it is grand or small, a traditional wedding ceremony is necessary for me. And then, I prefer the tranquil Dali in Yunnan. I will have my honeymoon there. LOL...
Post a Reply to: How do you plan your marriage in the future?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code