Menu
How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Nov 24, 2008 22:02
GUEST23684 Just find a travel agency and they will take care of this. It's very easy. If you want to get longer visa after that, please contact me. We can extend 6 month or one year business visa.
ccshanghai.com.cn|christine
www.ccshanghai.com.cn
MP:13512194233
MSN:hotmail.com|juncongliao
QQ:44106187
Dec 8, 2008 12:35
GUEST24237 just a question, ill be going to zhuhai and i have a one month visa, can i apply for a 3 month visa in zhuhai or do i need to go over to macau? are there any agents in zhuhai that can do the same for me ?
Dec 12, 2008 10:32
  • APAULT
You might have some trouble getting a 3 month visa in Zhuhai. Ask them. Maybe an ageent will be able todoikt for you whereas you couldn't yrself. Otherwise u can go to Macau but it will be processed in HK and you wiill have to use a travel agent for a small fee.
Dec 21, 2008 20:59
GUEST15234 we are planning to have a holiday in macau, while there, we want to go to shenzhen for a day? how will we be able to get a chinese visa? is it available in macau airport?
Dec 22, 2008 21:24
GUESTRANNE Hi I am Philippine citizen and currently on the process of obtaining a china z visa. does anyone knows what are the rules now in obtaining z visa. I have a visa notification form and alien employment license, i just need to know if i can apply for a china z visa in Hong kong now or should i need to go back to my hometown which is Philippines?

I am planning to apply early next year.. (january 2009).. Hope you can healp me.
Thanks in advance.
Dec 24, 2008 02:41
  • APAULT
Guest 15234

There is a special 'on arrival' visa for Shenzhen for SOME nationalities... I think one of JimmyB's threads has the info but I'm not sure. You must not leave then Shenzhen exconomic zone. Otherwise you will have to apply in advance: from a Chinese consulate handling it in your own country. OR if you are staying in Macau a few days you can apply via a travel agent in Macau.
Dec 24, 2008 02:51
  • APAULT
GUESTRANNE

You should be able to apply that in HK now. Your employer will know what is required. Get them to make sure they give you everything they are responsible for and tell you have what you need. If you are in China do not forget you need to produce a document from the police that confirms your residency is registered. You do not need to have completed a 'physical' (medical) for a visa, but you can easily complete the first page yopurself.
Dec 25, 2008 02:51
GUESTRANNE Thanks for the reply APAULT....

Yes I am currently in China i am confused what is the documents from the police that states that i am register? i thought that is after i get a Z visa like residents permit or something. I think i am not registered to the police station, since i think that is not necessary since i live in the company dormitory. Btw, i already finished the medical exam.Please advise because i am so confused now.. Thanks again....
Dec 25, 2008 21:47
  • APAULT
You still need to register, once you have been in a location for 24 hours ( hotels do it for you) it is mandatory. You need to get your foreign affairs officer to take you to the local copshop immediately, and let them explain away the delay! Then you will need a certificate from them stating that you are registered.
Dec 26, 2008 18:24
GUESTRANNE Thanks!
I will tell them about that and i will keep you posted the moment i get a working visa in HK on January. Thank you so much for the help, i really appreciate it..
Have a wonderfull Christmas and New Year too...
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code