Menu
How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
May 10, 2014 00:21
  • DYANISIS
irish passport currently in shenzhen (tourist only)...hong kong jusy grant me 14 day tourist visa, my flight doesnt leave until june 29 th

can i go to macau to get chinese mainland tourist visa, if so who does them and whats the cost and is rush processing available
Jun 19, 2014 21:30
GUEST68197 Hi everyone,
I"m a Filipina living in Shenzhen with my american husband,i have only S2 visa for 2 months and i already extended it and they just extended it until 17th of July,I called some agents here and some agents from other province but they advice me to fly to Malaysia first to get multiple entry,Is there any way to get any multiple entries or tourist visa without leaving China?
Thanks,and hoping for your advice before my visa ended..

Jun 19, 2014 22:57
GUEST66763 GUEST68197,

The agencies are right. You need to fly back to your country to apply for another one. Since you already extended it once, you won't have another chance to do it. By the way, it's impossible to change visa types in mainland China. If you plan to seek a multiple-entry L type, you need to leave too.
Jan 10, 2015 07:48
GUEST18249 Hi!im Jonathan
How get a hong kong visa in macau?
Jan 11, 2015 19:38
GUEST5445 Jonathan,

Would you mind telling what passport you hold? People from certain countries don't need visa when they go to HK. If yu do really need to apply, you should apply from HK Immigration Department directly.

Address:
Receipt and Despatch Unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Jan 3, 2016 00:43
GUEST44248 I was wondering if you could help me with a Chinese visa requirement for British. I am currently in China and my L visa is about to end in few weeks. It is possible to obtain a Chinese Visa in Macau for at least 90 days double entries. If so what are the fees? How long does it take and what are the documents required.

Many thanks
Jan 3, 2016 20:12
GUEST7994
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST44248 View Post

I was wondering if you could help me with a Chinese visa requirement for British. I am currently in China and my L visa is about to end in few weeks. It is possible to obtain a Chinese Visa in Macau for at least 90 days double entries. If so what are the fees? How long does it take and what are the documents required.

Many than...

I am afraid that you have little chance of getting a double/multiple L type in Macau. According to what I find, they only accept double/multiple entries applications from those who settle down, work or study in Macau. You don't meet the requirements.

However, you might try some agents and ask if they can help you get what you want.
Jan 20, 2016 12:39
  • RAYANNE
I live in jinzho but will be going to Macau this weekend. I need to arrange a visa to come back to China. i'm a student in liaoning i want to go for visite i need a help

1. Where can I apply for a China visa?

3. Should I ask my school to arrange it for me?

Thanks for your help
my wechat ID is raygtv

Jan 20, 2016 20:20
GUEST5T778 RAYANNE,

You study in Jinzhou, right? If so, can you tell what kind of study visa you have? X1 or X2? X1 can be changed into a long-term resident permit. With this resident permit, you can exit and return without any trouble before it expires.

If you hold X2 type, then I assume that it's a single entry one. If you come to Macau, then you need to apply another X2 to get back to study. In this case, you need the admission letter from your school and JW202 form (if required).

When you come to Macau, you can apply from the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PR. China, which is located at No. 992, Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues. It's open from 9:00 to 12:00 a.m. and 2:30-4:30 p.m from Monday to Friday.

Tel: (00853)87915106/87915126
Apr 19, 2018 07:39
GUEST12552 Do somebody has experience in getting Chinese "F" visa in Macau after April 2017 new immigrant rules were putted in?

Thank you!
Page 9 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code