Menu
Rich experienced translator and business assistant in Guangzhou
Mar 27, 2007 07:34
  • WANGHELLO163
Hi everyone, This is Angel Wang, local Chinese girl lives in Guangzhou. I work as an independent business assistant and tour interpreter (guide). I speak fluent English, I graduated from GuangDong University of Foreign Studies, now live and work here. I am quite famailiar with all kinds of wholesell business markets and factories in Guangzhou and the other cities around. Once I went to the famous China commodity trading city----Yiwu, in Zhejiang Province, markets there I am also familiar with, if necessary I also can guide. I am experienced in translation and guide, any foreign friend who need interpreter on your trip in Guangzhou, just contact me at my email: 163.com|wanghello163. Call me at : 86-13423607237. I am free to arrange my own working agenda. Welcome to Guangzhou!

Apr 2, 2007 11:02
  • JABAROOTOO
Why is it you need to post your personal contact details here on the orum. If someone wants them it would be better to contact privately through your mailbox.

Your heading may also be a little missleading. 'Rich experienced translator' implies that you are wealthy which I'm sure is not the message that you wish to send to potential clients. Next time you post an ad, can I suggest that you have someone polish it up for you!!!!!!!!
Nov 2, 2013 18:31
  • WANGHELLO163
I am still working
Dec 17, 2013 03:25
GUEST15110 Dear Ms. Angel Wang

Hello and how are you?

I need an interpreter (English -Chinese) for 2 days in Shuilou , Kaiping , Guangdong , for 19 and 20 Dec, i f you know pls send info and conditions.

B / R

Arman
Dec 17, 2013 19:55
  • WANGHELLO163
Hi Arman,

Now i just work in guangzhou area,kaiping is a little far from here.i can not take this job, thanks.

Best Regards

Angel
Post a Reply to: Rich experienced translator and business assistant in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code