Menu
U.S. Aircraft Cemetery
Aug 29, 2008 03:07
GUESTMARTIN BG PC-12M is the name and I can tell U that the West need 30 years to explore weapon sys to be at the rate of Russia
Feb 25, 2009 16:33
GUESTGUEST:) Well, I'm glad that Russia has such a high public opinion of their own ability. This will deter weaker threats, but advise the silent giants such as U.S. to be at least 3 steps ahead. Russia may have large weapons, but other countries have smarter weapons; brute force is not always the best path for attaining desired results. By the way, TOPOL could not have worked in it's earlier days without the aid of U.S. manufactured supercomputers ($7 million computers) that ran their trajectory computations etc. When Russia has a voice in international trade, their military might will be obvious... there is no need to insinuate that Russia is powerful, it should be implied through observation. The U.S. motto coined under Roosevelt describes how a powerful country must act; "Walk softly and carry a big stick".
Apr 28, 2009 02:52
GUEST80162 India is the most powerful country in the world. Look at their development in defence.
Jun 28, 2009 07:16
GUESTPAYOGYTAX NIce day
Good site
Best regards
Jun 30, 2009 23:52
GUESTPAYOGYTAX NIce day
Very nice forum
Best regards
Jul 14, 2009 20:11
GUESTNEERGYDUG Hello guys! I am just returned from sea beach and full of energy... ;) The big water is really amazing. Thanks God who created this element.
By the way I've forget to say hello to everyone.. sorry. ;) So many impressions just overfill me. Well... how all things are doing?
Jul 20, 2009 18:05
GUESTDANKEYDOO How long has this forum been here?

Very helpful.

Dankeydoo
Jul 22, 2009 05:18
GUESTMAWUNSAWL Hi!

I read this forum a little before.
I think it is cool, so decided to sign in.
Hope you don't mind 8-)

Regards,
Mawunsawl
Jul 22, 2009 05:36
GUESTEJCERDADDE Hello!

I am new to this site :)
Great place!

Kisses
EjcerDadde
Jul 22, 2009 13:47
GUESTBEEDOSH... Hi buddys!

I think it is a great forum, so i sign in!

kisses!
beedosheano
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: U.S. Aircraft Cemetery
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code