Menu
Tibet in May
Mar 29, 2007 21:24
  • GOODCHAPPP
Hello there, I am from Singapore. Planning to visit Tibet in May for 3 weeks and probably checked out Shanghai and Beijing along the way. Travelling backpack/budget style, expect plentiful walking and trekking. Will be catching a flight to Beijing and connect via train to Tibet. Any potential travel mates our there?

Cheers
Mar 29, 2007 22:23
  • ELLEN77
Hi GOODCHAPPP, I have looked through the forum of Tibet Trip.com and come upon some who also want to find partners there. Maybe you can also leave a message there. It' s really a wonderful website for the Tibet travel I suppose. Here is the link:
http://www.tibettrip.com/forum/index.asp
Have a good luck!
Mar 29, 2007 22:31
If you have enough time ,suggest to take train to Tibet.The beautiful scenery along the railway should not missed.
Mar 29, 2007 23:14
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
May? There will be many many tourists.
Mar 31, 2007 01:04
  • ELLEN77
Yes, Dragon tells the right thing. THe travel along the railway must be very pleasant.
The May is certainly not a good time for traveling in China. And in July and August, the flow to Tibet is also expected to be the largest. The experts suggest June or September.
Apr 1, 2007 03:39
  • GOODCHAPPP
Thanks for everyone's advice. Yeah, I think I will postpone the trip till June. So far haven't found any potential travel companion, so anyone interested pls drop a message. Cheers!
May 13, 2007 03:09
  • CHARLYKWOK
I am a student from Hong Kong, i will go to tibet by train on16/5/2007. And i am looking for a partner, my itinerary include visit Lhasa city , temples and the everest mt. base camp.
If u are interested pls contact me:yahoo.com.hk|cha_charliehk
Post a Reply to: Tibet in May
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code