Menu
china driver license service
Apr 1, 2007 09:14
  • LISAHONG
We can help foreigners to apply legal chinese driver license in 15-20 working days with any visa. if you need it,please contact us for details by email or phone.
china-driving-license.com|lisa
hotmail.com|Lisareckleben
www.china-driving-license.com
Apr 1, 2007 09:26
  • JABAROOTOO
Ho many times are you goind to post the same ADD we all get a bit sick of them. If we foreigners need assistance with drivers licences we will go looking for it. I really don't think you can help too many of us so give us a break and quit posting.

Once is enough!!!!!!!!!
Apr 1, 2007 09:27
  • JABAROOTOO
Just for the record.
I live in Chongqing.
How can you help me get my licence and what is the fee?
I'm sure others will be interested in the process.

Thanks
I look forward to hearing how you do it?????
Apr 1, 2007 17:53
  • APAULT
It would be great if LisaHong would reply to you Jabaroo... then we could all learn about the process, but I wouldn't expect it. I asked the same re a visa post. They don't even log in again.
Apr 1, 2007 22:53
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi all,

I have deleted all other similar ads of the same member. Take it easy! I will do this instanly when I find the case and will give the author a warning.

According to the rules for ads, we do not allow the same or similar ads appear frequently, at least with three months interval time. Hope those who want to make ads here obey our rules.

Thanks

Siva: )

Apr 2, 2007 10:56
  • JABAROOTOO
Great to see this response and I know there a few of us here who will help keep an eye on these consistant posters. It's a bit of a bore!!!!

Yes Paul, I too will be very surprised if I get a response, but you just never know. If they are really legit, then I should be able to expect some more information about the process either pulicly here on the forum or posted to my message box. I'll keep you informed if anything happens.
Apr 14, 2007 05:27
  • LISAHONG
Hi,
Sorry it is late to reply.

At first you need to access my website and then you will know what you need ready to apply the driver license.
www.china-driving-license.com

You can send all documents and photos to me by email and send the deposit to me by bank if you want to start to use my serice.
After I get all. I will go to notary department to translate all documents and confirm all the datas. And then I will go to police department to apply residence, After I finish these all, I can go to traffic department to apply the driver license. They will arrange one test date for all.

Some people can go to test, I will arrange the test date for them, But our translator will pass the test with my clients together. It takes 15 working days to get it.

Some people can not go to test, We still have a especial way to pass the test for them too.But it takes 20 working days to get it.

After the test is over. One week later you can get the driver license. I will scan the license to my clients, wait for them to comfirm all in the police station, Then they will send the rest money to my account, after that I will post it out to them.

But some clients are near to me, They will pick up it and pay cash. Most of them go to test, They need not check it in the police department.

If it is not enough clear for you, you can send me a email to ask further.

Regards,
Lisa
Apr 14, 2007 06:54
Good evening!

My Name is Torsten Reckleben,I am a German,living in ZhuHai and Lisas husband.

@Jabaroo:

I don't like the way how right your comments,I think a little bit more respect and less question marks will help.You are writing as if you push your pointer on Lisa breast,it is an old indian style,but it helps not to get answers,only to make someone angry,please think about it.

Even if you are angry,about her several posts,before you respond(everywhere),breath deeply,walk one minute outside and try to think in different ways and see the other point of view.

I asked Lisa to respond to you nevertheless,so far I can see,she did it already.

Quote/
----------
Once is enough!!!!!!!!!
----------
/Quote

A fresh post is automatically on the first page of this community site,that's why she do it,because more people can see it.

I don't know this website,but I will take a look next time,perhabs we can find a solution such as paid advertisment.

Quote/
----------
I look forward to hearing how you do it?????
----------
/Quote

O.K.,she post it already,...how it exactly works and which contacts you need and never will get,she will not write.My dear,we are in China.

Quote/
----------
It would be great if LisaHong would reply to you Jabaroo
----------
/Quote

Take a look at here: http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?pp=3&i=36182

She replyed her already,but the Queen Jabaroo is still sleeping,now she start here the same show again.

Jabaroo,Jabaroo,Jabaroo...get off your horse that we have all the same Eyelevel.

Then we shake hands and help foreigners.

I hope it is o.k. for you,wish you all a friendly sunday.

Torsten Reckleben
Apr 14, 2007 07:08
Edit/
-------
I don't like the way how right your comments
-------
/Edit

-------
I don't like the way how you write comments
-------

Sorry for that,perhabs I walked not long enough outside,before I posted my comment ;-)

See you!
Apr 20, 2007 11:13
  • JABAROOTOO
Lisa,
Thanks for you informative response. I hope it will be useful for anyone feeling they need to use your services.
Post a Reply to: china driver license service
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code