Menu
English teacher needed NOW in Yunnan.
Apr 1, 2007 20:38
  • NAMELESSTAO
A native English-speaking teacher is needed immediately for the district of ZhaoTong in northeastern Yunnan. Salary is 5500RMB/month for 18 classes per week. Ability to speak some Mandarin is preferred. Please contact David in Kunming at worldstarhr.com|yinyanqiang.
I (the person posting this) can vouch for this company, and you can contact me - NAMELESSTAO - on this forum if you have any questions.
Apr 2, 2007 11:06
  • JABAROOTOO
Who will vouch for NamelessTao????? I wonder.
Is it a good job?
Private company or School or University????
What is the largest city nearby?

This area of China is beautiful but remote and should be of interest to somebody but a little more information about the location would be good.
Apr 3, 2007 00:25
  • NAMELESSTAO
The position is in the city of ZhaoTong.
It's a middle school.

Who will vouch for me?
That line of questioning could be directed at anyone on this planet, so I don't take offense.
May 25, 2007 21:45
  • LEDANG
Hi, NAMELESSTAO. Is the David you mention above the same David who changed your perception about visiting Lijiang the first time you went there? I hope to be able to meet him when go to Lijiang in September this year. I enjoy reading your travel review and look forward to more from you on this site. Thanks.

Ledang
Jul 22, 2007 06:58
  • BITTUCENA
hi there
i am an english teacher in wujiang ,but i am not a native english speaker if i can help you so feel free to contact me at yahoo.com|bittu_cena.,now there are summer vacations so i am free .may be i can help you
Sep 12, 2007 09:48
GUEST24280 Im interested call me 13810410036( Peter )
Post a Reply to: English teacher needed NOW in Yunnan.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code