Menu
Racism comments
Apr 2, 2007 19:45
  • RACE
Being a black man I found Sanyachina's remarks about "blackmen,dirty rap songs and gangs VERY offensive!!!!!
If this site allowes people to get away withy things like this,I DO NOT want to be a member!!!!
Apr 2, 2007 19:55
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Race,

Sorry I haven't deleted this offensive remark promptly. It's my fault. Actually I have given a warning under that thread, but not to expect there is still such comments.

We do not allow such sensetive topics related to politics, racism and others because we want to make a harmonious, peaceful and friendly atmosphere in our forum.

Please take it easy and I will try my best to deal with such sensetive remarks as quickly as possible!

Thanks!

Truly
Siva
Apr 2, 2007 19:56
Sanyachina is radical, but maybe he didn't mean to be offensive! Don't mind so much other people's opinions. It's my opinion.
Apr 2, 2007 20:00
  • RACE
It does not matter if it is deleted now or not.The damage is already done.People like him should not be allowed on your web site..
Apr 2, 2007 20:03
  • RACE
This site should NOT allow radical people.The KKK is radical also does thaqt make it right??.I was told this was a good site to come to only to find out there are people like him on here!!!
Apr 2, 2007 20:16
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear Race,

We have already deleted all the radical words in the post. We don't allow any political, racism, contemptuous and offensive words. Once you find this kind of words, please don't hesitate to let us know. And we will deal with it as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Community Moderator

Post a Reply to: Racism comments
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code