Menu
Looking for travel companions to southeast Guizhou from May 1st to 7th
Apr 3, 2007 07:49
  • VIVEN
Hi, I am Chinese, female, 28 years old, I plan to go to southeast Guizhou from May 1st to 7th, where are populated with many Minority Ethnics, such as Miao, Dong, etc. Their beautiful sceneries, unique architecture, mystical culture is very attracting. If you have same plan or interested, please feel free to contact me, pku.org.cn|viven
Apr 13, 2007 03:55
  • GOOGLECAT
how much money will this travel cost?
Apr 13, 2007 11:01
  • JABAROOTOO
This would depend where you are coming from.

Once you get to SE Guizhou the travelling is very cheap as you stay in small villages and towns where shared accommodation is very cheap and travel short distances by bus. there are few if any entry fees as most of what you see is still natural scenery and real life with just a couple of Ethnic museums.

As cheap or as expensive as you want it to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Apr 15, 2007 21:33
  • VIVEN
I have never been there, I learned from internet that that's a very beautiful place, and the southeast of Guizhou province is gradually emerging as a hot travelling place, I wanna go there in the May holiday. I know that there are too many tourists in the holiday, but since I have only three holidays in a year, May, October, and Spring Festival, so there is no choice. Whichever you choose, it's the national holiday. Still, I feel people usuallay go to cities, not too many people go there, just like last May holiday, I went to west of Sichuan, there are not too many people.
Mar 8, 2011 21:20
GUEST21069 Southeast Guizhou is a very attractive place with its' unique minority culture and colorful magnificent natural sceneries!!
More information please contact CITS S.E. GZ (www.minority-tour.com)
Post a Reply to: Looking for travel companions to southeast Guizhou from May 1st to 7th
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code